Chapter 8.

Maddison's P.O.V.

We stop on the way back to Taylor's and get icecream. Once we get back to Taylor's we sit in the living room watching Netflix.

"I really can't believe this Maddison, were having a baby." Taylor says while laying his head in my lap, I play with his hair.

"we'll it's true. we have so much to do, we have to make a nursery, get all her stuff, have a baby shower, and we haven't even picked out a name yet."

"Why don't we set up the nursery in the office, we can move the desk into our room and put the baby in there."

"Wait Taylor, you said our room?"

"We'll, yeah.. I figured if we're going to be having a child, and we're going to stay together, why don't you move in? We can talk to your mom about it, I'll take care of you, I promise baby."

I lean down and kiss him, "That sounds perfect babe."

Over the course of the next few days we set up the nursery, we paint it light pink with a light purple band, we also hang up foam letters with her name. Taylor and I finally decided on the name, Alexis Lee Caniff. I'm standing in the room folding some of the baby clothes when I hear Taylor in the hallway, "Alright guys, and THERE SHE IS! future Mrs. Caniff." he sets the camera on a dresser.

"Taylor what are you doing?"

"I'm just making a new video babe." he says with a chuckle, I turn back around and continue folding Alexis's clothes. I hear Taylor clear his throat, I turn around and...