Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4:
Taylor's P.O.V.

"Nash look, sit down, Maddison and I have been dating for a while now. We didn't want to tell you because we know how protective you are of her, and honestly if I had a sister as perfect as here I would be protective of her too. But I love her and I would never do anything to hurt her. And we're having a child together and I will never leave her."

"BUT YOU GOT LINNEY PREGNANT TOO!" Nash screams at me.

"No I didn't. I would never ever do that to Maddison I couldn't hurt her. I want and need her in my life okay? Please just accept that okay? I wanna tell my fans and everything I want her." he just looks at me. I know he's angry but he seems to be opening up to the idea of Maddison and I. We talk for a while about us until he finally says that his is fine with this and leaves but not before threating me about if I hurt her.

Once he leaves I walk over and cuddle next to Maddison. I love her so much and I can't wait to have this child with her.

"Let's tell your fans. Tweet that you are going to do a YouNow and that you have a big announcement." (for anyone who doesn't know what a YouNow is it is like a live broadcast that anyone can do.)

"Are you sure you want to tell everyone? I just don't want you to get the hate Maddison."

"I know there will be hate but there will also be support Tay. They deserve to know." I look at her and kiss her. I grab my phone and tweet and them get onto YouNow. Soon the number of viewers rises.

"Hey guys! I guess that you are all wondering my announcement! Well here it is, Come here Maddison." I pull Maddison into the camera. "Guys this is Maddison, she's my girlfriend. Isn't she beautiful?" I look at Maddison and she smiles,

"Hi guys!" She's so beautiful. "I guess I should tell you the other part of the announcement," she says I look at her funny, "ME AND TAYLOR ARE HAVING A BABY." she just told everyone.

---------------

What's gonna happen? Comment and vote for more guys. Idk if you guys think I should keep going with this. and make sure you guys tell your friends cause I want this story to get bigger!