Chapter 5

Maddison's P.O.V.

I just told the entire fandom of Taylor Caniffs that him and I are having a child together. For god sake, I just told this boy today..

I look at him and he looks at me dumbfounded..

"I hope that you didn't mind me telling everyone, I just wanted it off my chest and I wanted them to know." I feel tears start to swell in my eyes because I don't know what Taylor's reaction will be.

"Baby, don't cry. Come here," Taylor shuts the laptop and pulls me into his lap, "Do you just wanna spend the night here with me? We can tell mom and dad, they'll be so happy for us!" I nod into his chest, I grab my phone and see that it is already 10:30. Where has the time gone?

"Can you take me to the appointment tomorrow? I want you to be there for me." I ask.

"Of course I can Maddison, I want to take you, I want to be there, for you and for our child." I text me mother and tell her I'm spending the night at Taylor's and that he is going to be taking me to the appointment tomorrow, she quickly texts back telling me to be safe, be good, and that she loves me. You know all the normal mother stuff.

After, Taylor and I head to his bedroom, I slip on his short and a large t shirt and climb into bed next to him. I fall asleep listening to his heart beat, and feeling him gently rub my stomach, our child.

--------------------

okay! so shortish chapter but I got asked when the next update is so here ya go! hope you all enjoy! comment and vote! Mawh😘