chapter 2.

CHAPTER 2:
Taylor's P.O.V.

Maddison is pregnant, and I am the father. In a way I was so happy, but in another way I have a lot of stuff going for me right now. I'm part of the magcon tour, and I have a few people looking at my for my rapping skills. I turn to look at Maddison. I walk to her and wrap my arms around her pulling her into my chest.
"I'm here for you, I'm here for our child, and no matter what I want this kid and I want us." I whisper into the top of her head. I feel her nod her head on my chest. "What do you say, you want to go get some ice cream? Then maybe you could spend the night at my house?" she's nods and I help her over to her closet, I grab her a shirt and shorts and she goes to get changed.
When she gets back, we go down to my car.
"Cold stone? Or Ricks shack?" I knew Maddison loved both of them.
"Ricks for sure!" she leans across the seat and kissed my check I back out onto the road and we go to get ice cream.

**Maddison's P.O.V.**
Taylor and me went to get ice cream and then went back to his house, We both went downstairs into his basement. He put on nextflix and we both laid on the couch. I was laying in between his legs and he was gently rubbing my stomach. "When do we get to
figure out if it's a girl or a boy?" he asks me, he seems really excited but I know the truth about what he did.