Chapter 6

Maddison's P.O.V.

*We don't have to be ordinary, make your best mistakes!*

I roll over and unlock my phone to shut off my alarm. I reach over to grab Taylor but he isn't there, then the smell of chocolate chip pancakes hits me. Taylor must be making breakfast before my appointment. I roll out of bed and head down to the kitchen where I see Taylor over the stove. He is wearing a pair of purple athletic shorts, nike socks, no shirt, and a yellow bandana.

He must have not heard me, I walk over and wrap my arms around him from behind. He quickly wiggles around so that he is facing me. Now Taylor isn't the tallest guy out there 5'10 to be exact, but with me only being 4'11 he's got almost a foot on me.

"Good morning sunshine" he says in a sing song voice while reaching down and placing a gentle kiss on the top of my head.

"Good morning Taylor, are you excited for today?" I say while releasing from my arms and popping myself onto a stool at their bar, he puts a plate of pancakes and whipcream infront of me and sits next to me with his plate.

"Of course I am! I get to find out if I'm going to be the father of a boy or girl!" he almost scream. "what time is the appointment?"

"11:45" I answer checking my phone to see to see the time, 10:40. we have a little over an hour. "we'll leave here about 11:15? if that is okay?"

"Of course that's fine babe!" We both finish our food then head off to the two different bathrooms to take showers and get ready.

After my shower I walk into Taylor's room and go to my drawer of clothes. I grab a simple lakers t shirt and a pair of denim short. These won't be fitting much longer. I walk over to the mirror with half of my make up sitting infront of it. I always use to leave stuff here and it just kinda piled up, I guess. I apply light makeup, a little powder, eyeliner and mascara. Light enough to be seen but not dark enough to make it look like I'm going to a party.

"god you're beautiful." I turn around and see Taylor, jeans, a tye dye shirt and nike hightop tennis shoes, and of course a bandana. "come on babe it's time to leave." he says whole grabbing my hand and taking me down stairs I slip on my flip flops and head to the car.

-------

What will they have?! a boy or a girl?! What do you guys want?!

guess you'll have to wait to see😋

comment and vote guys! I feel like no many people are liking this story! I need more readers guys!