Chapter 3.

CHAPTER 3:
Maddison's P.O.V.

"Soon Taylor, I have an appointment this Thursday after soon to go and find out if it's a boy or a girl," He just looks at me and smiles, he's so perfect but I can't get the thought of what my brother told me earlier out of my head. "Taylor, can I ask you a question?" I ask while sitting up and moving to the other end of the couch.

"Of course you can baby." He says while holding my hand.

"Why did Nash tell me you got my bestfriend Linney pregnant?!" I say while bursting into tears. "And don't lie to me Taylor Caniff, I wanna know! I know Linney is pregnant but I thought it was her boyfriends Shawn's! Not yours Taylor's?! How could you do that?!" I can barely talk threw all my tears and I can barely breath. Taylor just sits there and looks at me dumbfounded.

"Maddison what are you talking about?! I love you? I could never ever cheat on you? I love you if I didn't love you I wouldn't be happy that we are having a baby together I can't wait for you to be the mother of my children," he looks at me and looks at his phone. He grabs it off of the table and texts someone then puts it back down. "Now if this doesn't prove that I love you and will do anything for you then I don't know what will Maddison."

"What did you do Taylor?" Before I can get anything else out I hear the doorbell ring and Nash walk in.

"DOWN HERE." Taylor yells up to Nash.

"Taylor what are you doing."

"Aye Nash what's up bro!" Taylor says while standing up and grabbing Nash. Nash soon sees me.

"WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" I shrink down in my seat on the couch as Nash come storming towards me.

"Nash looks that's why I wanted you here. I'm dating your sister Maddison, it's been a year and some, I love her.. And I love our child.."

"YOUR CHILD?! TAYLOR CANIFF, MADDISON GRIER?! WHAT THE HELL."

-------------

Ohh what will happen?! Comment vote and like for the next part(: