S I X: Cold Tears and Blue Hair - Zoey's P.O.V

I ran down the hallways of the school. I could hear laughter of kids around me. Everywhere I go I see kids pointing and laughing. Something I've been trying to avoid all my life. But once again, I run into it. To make matters worse, Shay Autumn's got her eye on me. I'm her new prey. The loser girl that gets pushed around by the queen bee diva of high school. The joke of her own classmates. I, Zoey Walter, am her new prey.

I didn't know what to do so I ran to the bathroom, locked myself up in a stall and cried my eyes out. I wish I was taught in here so I wouldn't have to come out and face people.

I bent my head and cried for a very long time. So long that I felt sleepy and decided to take a nap. So I did. Then I heard footsteps coming towards me. I didn't want to see who it was. Then the person stopped walking.

"Crying won't solve anything...Zoey Walter." the person said.

I looked up and saw a tall, skinny girl who had pale white skin and jet black hair with blue and purple highlights on it. She wore black all through and was covered with a lot of nets and spikes.

"How'd you know my name? I...."

"Didn't get the chance to say it on assembly because you were publicly humiliated by Shay and her posse?" she completed my sentence.

I didn't know what to say because she was accurately correct which creeped me out, so I nodded and faced down.

"What do you want from me?" I scowled rudely.

"To help.....I guess."

The next thing I knew, I felt hands on my face raising my head up. "Get up. You can't be here forever." she advised.

She reached out to me and pulled me up. "So come on. Let's go"

I stepped back. "Wait, what are you doing? I'm not going anywhere. I don't even know who you are or what your name is..."

"Liv, which is short for Olivia. Happy?" she answered harshly. "Now let's go."

"But the students. They'll laugh...."

"They won't dare."

I rolled my eyes in a weird way and followed her. I really didn't wanna annoy her. On our way out, the students looked at me with a weird look and then quickly looked away. Two jock guys passed us and were laughing at me and imitating what I did.

"Look! It's the 'scaredy cat!'...."

"WHAT! WHAT IS IT!" Liv yelled.

Before I could say anything, she grabbed the jock by the shirt and jacked him to the lockers. "WANNA JOKE AROUND? HUH VALKONEY!"

"No! No Liv! I don't anymore! Please let me go!" he pleaded like a baby. Some tears fell from his eyes. She dragged him away from the lockers and flung him across the hall. Who is this chick?

"Anyone wanna make a side comment? Speak now and die or forever hold your piece!" She roared to everyone like a tiger. In a quick second, the students scattered like little insects. I smiled. She stood up for me.

"You feeling okay?" she asked in concern.

"Yeah. Thanks for sticking up for me."

"I know some new kids deserve this thing you're going through, but you don't. When I saw you freak out in the hall, I knew you were going to be targeted by....THEM."

"Shay?"

She nodded slowly. "She will do anything to see you fall, so you better watch out." she cautioned me.

"Thanks for the warning."

She gave me a friendly smile.

Honestly, I didn't expect my first day to be like this. I didn't expect being humiliated by Shay, I didn't expect being laughed at, and I didn't expect having a new friend that scares the underwear out of the whole school body. Maybe my stay here won't be so bad after all. That is, for now. I still have one more problem to solve.

SHAY AUTUMN.......

___________________________________________________

xxx Hello! So I did another double posting this week. That's what I'm gonna be doing now. I'm gonna do a double post once a week. So if I post on Monday for example, I could post again on Wednesday or Friday. Please read, vote, comment, share and enjoy! Thank you! xxx

ADD ME ON:

Facebook: Ruby Dawnz

INSTAGRAM: RUBY_DAWNZ

TWITTER: Libbybabeyz

OTHER BOOKS OF MINE:

Choices

Secracy: Reign Of The Vampires

The Tycoon's Woman.

Thanks guys!