O N E - School Beginnings: Zoey's P.O.V

"Zoey! Hurry up! The school bus is waiting outside."

It was pretty clear that the bus was outside I knew because I was staring at it through my window. I was all up. my hair into a ponytail and my outfit like every normal teen girl: simple t shirt with a pair of black skinny jeans, my signature red sneakers and glasses. okay maybe not all things dress like me but whatever. Now the only problem was moving out of my room. Why couldn't I move?

Okay fine. I didn't want to leave. I was scared because it's my first day in a new school! Sure it's senior year but come on! It's hell! I'll have to go through it all again. This time around, I plan on focusing on my studies. That is if the demons of High school will agree with me. Pleaseagree with me!

It's not so bad though. All I have to do is keep a clean streak at school. It won't be so hard. Just back off from everyone and end the year with a good diploma.

"ZOEY!!!"

Why won't Nancy just shut up?

Nancy is my dad's new wife. My mom divorced my dad 2 years ago. He recently got married to Nancy and right now they're expecting a little Walter on the way. Guess I won't be the only one around.

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs to the living room where Nancy was seated with her 10 kilogram tummy.

"Tired already?"

"You try carrying a 10 kilogram baby for 9 months and see how it feels. " Nancy replied.

"Not my time yet." I said laughing.

Nancy is a funny girl, or woman if I should say. That's one of the reasons why dad fell madly in love with her. That, and her beautiful, long, black hair and flawless skin.

"You're running late blondie. " she said trying to humor me.

"Thanks for the reminder, beauty. Say hi to Nancy number 2 for me."

And after that, I got into the bus and stood on the aisle, like a ghost. Eyes! They were everywhere. All staring at me! To make matters worse, I didn't even know where to sit. Then I saw on empty seat at the back of the bus. Problem I had now was how I was gonna walk down the aisle of the bus without all these kids staring at me. I wish I could activate my 'INVISOBIL' powers. I prefer being invisible right now.

**************************

CADBURY HIGH: LUKE'S P.O.V

"Oh come on Luke. Please?" Ally begged me. "It would be so cool if you went to the dance with me."

"Have you forgone that I have a girlfriend?"

Her eyes bulged open "Oh no!" She turned around only for her to see my girlfriend, Shay Autumn standing behind her.

"What the heck do you think you're doing?" she roared at Ally. "Are you flirting with my...."

"I'm sorry Oh Great and Beautiful Shay! I just wanted him to go somewhere with me so I could show off to my cousin that I have hope of getting a boyfriend!"

"You never will! NOW GET OUT!"

And just like that, Ally skidded off because of her great fear of Shay. I should probably tell Shay that 5 more girls flirted with me today, but I didn't.

Shay is a pain when it comes to jealousy. Because of her, I rarely have girl friends. Well, they would still fall for me but it would be fun to see someone have a catfight with Shay. It didn't matter anyway because among all the girls in this school, Shay was the hottest of the hot. Just staring at her awesome body drove me nuts. But sadly I wasn't gonna have any of it until we became Prom king and Queen which until now I still don't understand why it's so important to her. She faced and glared at me.

"What?"I exclaimed "She wanted to me to be her date to her cousin's wedding."

"You know how I feel when I see you with other girls. Just look at you."

"It's not my fault. Blame nature."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and we locked lips. Thats how she always calms me down.

She stopped. "I know, I know. But wouldn't it be nice if we were voted Most Gorgeous Couple?"

"So that we'll be Prom King and Queen?" I completed her statement.

She nodded back.

"Why is this so important to you?"

"It has always been a dream of mine to be a queen. It would make me very happy."

"And what happens if we win?" I asked.

Before I could say anything else, she grabbed my collar and drew me closer to her, wanting me to kiss her until....

"Hey hey hey! Are we interrupting something?"

We turned our heads and saw that it was Elliot who interrupted us. Elliot and the rest of the guys; Blake, Ash and Dean.

"You just like ruining my life, don't you Elliot?" I said to the idiot.

"Well that's what happens when you date your best friend's twin sister, bro!" he replied with a stupid smirk on his face.

"Are you aware that your sister is a good kisser?"

"I wouldn't want to find out dude!"

"Get real, Elliot!" Shay spat back at him.

I rolled my eyes at the two of them. They still fought like kids. Elliot does this all the time and it really gets on Shay's nerves which is a delight to me because whenever Shay's angry, she looks twice as hot than before. She gave me a kiss on the cheek . "I'll see ya later," and she walked away. I glared at Elliot.

"What? You know I don't like watching you and Shay lip lock!"

"Especially if it's for an hour,"Ash added.

"Really? An hour? We've never made out for an hour!" I said defending myself

Ash shook in surprise "Wow! So that means you guys haven.....You know..."

"ASH!" Elliot stopped him.

"But it's true. They haven't done it yet." Ash spoke back.

"That's weird Luke. Usually when you date a girl, by the second day, you would have probably..."

"I GET IT!"I yelled.

Elliot rolled his eyes. He doesn't really like hearing about me kissing Shay or sleeping with Shay or anything that has to do with Shay talk less of seeing it happen in reality. Elliot may be my good friend but sometimes he sees me as a threat ever since we met in the 3rd grade. There was a time Dean told me that Elliot warned Shay not to date me (which made feel like the boss) because of my status. Elliot behaves like a good friend but later betrays me. Now that we're in a band, I still wonder if he still sees me as a threat. After all, I am a great lead singer.

Honestly school is the last thing on my mind. It wasn't for my dad but I'm not him. Right now, he's going around the world as a business tycoon and like always, not bothering about his kids. He expects me to do my best in school and I am, but I'm not the one doing it. Thanks to my popularity status, I am able to control kids into doing what I want. I just wanna graduate and focus more on my music. Nothing more, nothing less. Oh! And if possible, also to get under Shay's skirt (that's if I'm lucky!)

***************

Hi guys! I know this part of the book isn't so interesting but it's the beginning. I hope you'll enjoy it as I go on in the story. I need all the help and support I can get. Thanks!

P.S: I need a new and much better cover for my book than this one. Can someone help me out?