E I G H T - Partners Pt 2 - Luke's P.O.V

"Good morning class, welcome to History class. My name is Mr. Stratford. People say History is boring..... They're right."
"What a way of defending the subject Mr Strat!" I hollered from behind with the whole class laughing. It's not my fault he's a boring guy!
He glared at me and shook his head. "Luke Gallows!"

"Present!"

The class laughed again. I noticed some girls sighing and gazing at me. Yeah that's right. I'm king!

"I don't have time for your crap Gallows."

"Wow! You know the meaning of crap?"

"Shut up!" He yelled angrily. Oh yeah! He is officially pissed. Job is done!

Well after successfully pissing him off, he started talking and blabbing about History. I wasn't paying attention I mean, why would I? History is boring!

So to prevent myself from sleeping, I decided to text the guys. Dean was the only guy in class with me. The rest are either having Chemistry, Algebra or English. Dean wasn't so active.

Immediately Stratford started speaking, his eyes shut out! I saw him fast asleep besides Jenna Washington whom I eventually caught gazing at me affectionately.

"Class, this term you're gonna have a project." Stratford announced. "I will announce the students each of you will pair up with."

He brought out a list of names and started calling them out. More reason to sleep. I got a buzz on my phone. It was Ash

AshKid: DUDE! Watsup?
LG@ll0wS_23: Dying over here @ History! Dean's alredi gone :(
AshKid: Sorry dude! Spotted a hot blonde in Algebra. Janice Scherzinger
LG@ll0ws_23: Lucky u! Jenna Washington's got her eye on me ;)
AshKid: Uh dude? Dont 4get Shay's still alive! She'll kill d bitch and den u!

I rolled my eyes. True that!

"Tom Welsh, you'll pair up with Damon Lynch. Jaiden and Scarlett. Dean and Clarke...."
"NO!" she banged her head to the desk, complaining.

He kept on calling and calling, causing my eyes to shut out. The next thing I hear is a loud sharp sound of a huge book slamming my desk, waking my up in shock and there he was, glaring at me

"Interrupting my power nap!" I complained bitterly.

"Mr Gallows, none of your shenanigans will bother me this time, this year. Oh GOd I can't wait for you to graduate!"

"Sleeping is shenanigans now?"

He narrowed his eyes at me. "You will be pairing up with... Zoey Walter."

"Walter? That sounds like one of my butler's names. But he's dead now!"

I could hear the girls sigh out of disappointment. Aww! They wanted me! Awesome! Probably this Zoey girl must be so excited to have me as a partner. Free A+ for me! Doesn't take much. Just a sweet talk, stroke of hair and BOOM, A+!

I looked around to see who the lucky girl was and then I hear,

"WHAT? NO!"
I saw that blonde girl again. Wait? That's Zoey Walter? What the heck? That weird glasses geek girl again! WHY?

"Let's trade!" a girl yelled from behind.

"No! Trade with me!"

"ME! ME BLINDIE BLONDIE! ME!"

Soon enough, the girls in class started yelling at each other. I could Zoey drag her hair in annoyance. Wait! This blonde bitch doesn't like me! How's that possible?

Stratford threw another huge book on his own desk, keeping everyone quiet.

"NO TRADING!" he commanded. "Zoey Walter."

"Yes, sir?" she answered in a frustrated voice.

"I have my reasons why I fixed you up with Gallows."

"Does killing me softly have to do with this?" she replied.

Then the girls made a huge gasp. I joined them, gaping my mouth open with an eyebrow raised up having absolutely nothing to say.

"Yes, sir, I understand." She finally surrendered.

Dean and I stared at each other. His mouth practically gaped open and eyes widened. I'm gonna be working with the biggest problem yet - ZOEY WALTER!
______________________________________
Sorry for the long wait! Senior year in high school, not so easy. Boarding school! Please be patient with me. I will try my best to be updating.
New book in July! Promise to fulfill that book! I'll have a lot more time. Wish me luck for my major exams and upcoming graduation. Thanks guys!

New Book: Teenage Secrets. (July!)