F O U R - Tensions Rising: Zoey's P.O.V

ZOEY'S P.O.V

Principal Macklemore informed all the new students to stand on the podium and introduce ourselves to the whole entire student body. GREAT! I could feel my heart in my chest racing like an accelerator. My glasses were still foggy from the last time I knocked into that weird guy. What he did was stupid and annoying. Did he try to make fun of me? He hid my glasses behind his back while I was stupidly looking for them on the floor. He must be one of those C.P.R kids or something. Ruthless and rich! Now because of his tight grip on the lens, my glasses feels loose! I just hope it won't fall off when I'm speaking. That wouldn't be a go way to start off the senior year.

Billy Gager was done with his introduction. Now it was my turn. One problem I had that affected my social status in school throughout my whole life was my stage fright, Or should I say, 'people fright.' Just being stared at by kids made me wish I was a puddle. This time, every single kid in this school are watching me. All of different types and varieties and whatever! Both jocks and goths and CCP or CPR or RPC......AAARRGH! Point is, all on eyes on me! Zoey!

I walked up to the podium while trying to hide my face. Without looking, I stepped on my untied shoelace and tripped a little. I could hear laughter from the audience. EVEN BETTER! I got myself together, stood up and walked to the podium. I glanced at the crowd and then stared at my mic. Wow, that's a lot of students! What do I say first? Billy said his name, right? What's my name?....Wait, what is my name?

I looked up again and this time for a moment, my eyes strangely peered over to where Shay and her friend was. She was gossiping and pointing in a way that both secrete and mocking. I'm doomed. I didn't realize when our eyes met. Her cold stare when through my spine. It gave me the chills. Then her long hair began to blow which made her skin look like a goddess. I trembled. My hands started shaking uncontrollably while I was trying to get the mic from its stand. I've never been so scared.

"Introduce yourself already! We don't have all Princess!" a voice from the crowd shouted which made everyone else mumble.

"Silence! Who made that statement?" Principal Macklemore demanded.

"It's okay sir. I was taking long. Sorry for the wait."

I finally got hold of myself. "My name is....."

"HURRY UP!" Another person shouted angrily.

"Oh um....." I gulped and took a breath. "My name is...."

"Gosh! What a loser! Get off the stage!" another student yelled, making the whole hall laugh at me for my mistake. I looked around and saw it was none other than Shay. She was pointing and laughing at me the most. I squinted my eyes and looked at the movement of her mouth. When I read her lips, it said:

"I've found a new prey."

I'm really doomed. Her and the rest laughed at my expense. Even that guy I bumped into. I knew it! He was part of CRP, and now he's laughing. I dropped the mic and ran out of the hall in humiliation. I should have just stayed invisible. Why did I transfer here?

*******************

Hi again! So I decided to do a double posting this week of yet another short chapter like I did earlier this week. This P.O.V is actually a continuation of the previous chapter but I decided to make it its own. So the next one will be longer I hope! Please read, vote, share and promote too.

OTHER BOOKS OF MINE :

Secracy : Reign of the Vampires

Choices

The Tycoon's Woman

Add me on:

Facebook: Ruby Dawnz

Instagram: RUBY_DAWNZ

Twitter: Libbybabeyz

Thanks guys!