T H R E E - Boring Assemblies: Luke's P.O.V

LUKE P.O.V

The walls of the building were always the same. Bright, sharp colors. Graffitied by the one and only Luke Gallows. Yep! I did that. For two reasons. The first one was to welcome myself into high school and the second was to piss off the principal. It worked. I got 4 weeks of detention and community service from the law. Also, my reputation increased. I've done worse. Now, every time I walk down the halls of Cadbury, all I hear from the students are:

"It's Luke Gallows!"

"Wasn't he the one that graffitied the school walls?"

"I heard he broke the law."

"He gets hotter by the day!"

And sometimes I hear stuff like "MARRY ME LUKE!" which sorta creeps me out.

I couldn't stay in a place without being stared out by people especially girls. I mean, why not? I'm awesome! Just look at me!

It was time for school assembly. One of the boring gatherings that go on in this school. The guys were already there so I had no choice but to go. They wanted to aim at some new meat before the jocks did. I was planning to skip school to watch a movie that would be for an hour or maybe as long as this sleep fest!

On my way inside the hall, I didn't realize when I bumped into a girl. I fell from the impact but she tumbled down and her glasses were really far away. I got up and dusted myself. She was straining her eyes and scanning the ground for her glasses. I picked them up and held it behind my back.

"Looking for something?" I asked in a charming voice.

She didn't reply. She just kept on searching.

"Hey BLONDIE!" I shouted.

"WHAT IT IS?" She yelled at me. "Can't you see I'm looking for something?"

What's her deal? Doesn't she know who I am? "Are you talking to me?"

She stood up and glared at me.

"No, I'm talking to a pole! Get out of my way! I can't find my glasses!"

Without hesitation, I quickly brought out the glasses and handed it to her. She snatched it from my hand and rolled her eyes at me. Usually when I bump into someone, like a girl for example, they'd swoon immediately they look into my eyes. I don't know what that girl's deal was. Maybe she's really blind. Why wouldn't she act all freaky? Why?

I got a seat close to the guys. What happened earlier still bothered me. I didn't want it to but it did. This has never happened to me before. No girl has ever shunned me the way she did. Blind or not. Elliot moved to the seat next to me and tapped my shoulder.

"Sup, man-whore! You aren't seating with the girls today?"

"Have you ever sighted me in one of these boring assemblies before, dumbass?"

Elliot smirked "Whoa dude, harsh answer! What's up? Who bugged you?"

"A girl snubbed me today just because I was being kind by helping her with her glasses. She yelled at me!" I complained.

The guys stared at me.

"Do my ears deceive me?" Ash said while cleaning his ears.

"The great good looking bad boy Luke Gallows was snubbed by a girl?" he gasped.

"The great sex god!" Dean added.

"You know what, shut up! You're all a gang of asses!" I said angrily to all my dumb friends.

"I'm gonna go elsewhere!"

"Don't go! All great and hot looking Luke Gallows!" Dean teased.

"Ha ha! Very funny! You guys suck. Every single one of you."

"That's why you love us!" Ash said.

"That's gay." I pointed out to them.

And what they said was true. I do love them. (Not in the gay way - Gross!). They're like the brothers I never had. It's not so easy being the only male child in your family. They cheered me up like they always do.

The assembly was about to start. Sleeping begins now. Then my pocket vibrates. I brought out my phone and saw it was a text from Shay. Something to light my spirit up. Principal Mac was talking and talking and talking like he always does.

"There are some students who would like to join our seniors and other students this year. May I present them as they come up here to introduce themselves."

The hall clapped out of respect. We didn't care but we just do it. When this is over, those kids are on their own.

So far, twenty-two 7th graders, ten 8th graders, twelve 9th graders and many others who were 10 and 11 just introduced themselves. I felt so sleepy. Out of all the kids, only five girls who were 9th, 10th and 11th graders were cute. New targets.

I got another text from Shay:

Shay: Babe! Where r u? Y arent u here? R u checkin those new girls out?

Me: Uh.. No babe! Y wud I do dat?

Shay: Come stay wit me! <3

Me: I thought u nided a break. Aren't u tired of always being with me?

Shay: No way! I'm dying here without u? <3

That sorta made me feel a lot cooler than I expected. Shay needs me. She kept on sending me love smileys which was starting to piss me off. If you love me so much, why don't you give that heavenly body of yours to me? But no! I get love! What the heck?

On my way to where Shay was The next people that was called to introduce themselves were twelfth graders. I turned to see who the kid was and by my surprise, it was none other than that new girl I bumped into earlier. She's a new kid?

****************

Yeah! It'sshort I know. It's just that I'vebeen busy lately and I had to post this week's chapter. Sorry if it doesn'tmake so much sense. Please read, vote , share and try to enjoy.

OTHER BOOKS OF MINE:

Secracy : Reign of the Vampires

Choices ( COMING SOON! )

The Tycoon's Woman.

xxx Enjoy these ones for now. CHOICES first chapter is coming up this week or maybe next. Thanks! xxx