Sweater

Robin

I'm taking inventory in the back of the bakery when I feel arms wrap around me from behind. I yelp in surprise, then the arms turn me around and I'm looking up at Denny. I shake my head and playfully poke him in the chest. "You scared me!"

He grins. "I'll just have to comfort you, then," he coos, leaning in to kiss me. My protest about being at work dies on my lips as he takes his time, giving me one of his long, slow, thorough kisses, the ones I like the best. I whimper and he smiles, pulling back to beam at me.

I open my eyes, blinking rapidly as I notice his sweater. "Denny, what are you wearing?" I ask.

He glances down at the Christmas tree on a red and white background covering his chest; the tree has little puffball ornaments all over it. "My aunt sent it to me for Christmas," he shrugs, and I laugh. Only Denny would actually wear this sweater in public; he's such a sweetheart.

I reach out, flicking one of the knit ornaments jutting out from the tree. He frowns at me in mock disapproval. "What are you doing?"

I giggle. "I'm playing with your balls," I tease, reaching out and flicking another one. He raises his eyebrows and blushes, reaching down and adjusting himself a little. I chuckle, pleased to be the one to throw him off for once.

I stand on my tiptoes so I can press my lips to his ear. Denny puts his arms around me; his eyes are half-closed and his breathing is shallow. "Denny," I purr, lightly licking his earlobe. His hands tighten on me and I feel his heart start to beat faster against my chest; he presses his face against mine so I can feel how blazing hot his skin is.

"Go home, take off all your clothes, and get into bed," I instruct. He nods to show he understands. "And think about me while you pleasure yourself." He leans his hips against my thigh so I can feel how hard he is and I smile, biting down on his earlobe so that he can't help but gasp against my cheek. He pulls back to look at me; his eyes have darkened to the color of espresso and they're clouded with lust.

I run my hands up into his hair and wink at him. I press my lips to his, saying my next words against them. "Then I want you to curl up with my pillow and take a nap until I come home."

He cups my face in his hands, kissing me deeply and eagerly. "What happens when you get home?" he manages to stammer, clearly flustered.

I kiss him one more time, tugging the long sweater down over the front of his pants. He squirms excitedly as I run my thumb gently over his lower lip. "When I get home," I whisper, "I'll make all the fantasies you had about me come true. Now go, honey." I smile at him sweetly.

He leans forward, unable to resist kissing me one more time. "Come home soon," he begs, and I nod.

"As soon as I can," I assure him. "I promise."

He turns and hurries out the back door, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

I bite my lower lip, squeeze my thighs together, and count faster.