Snowman

Robin

Denny stands behind me, his chest pressed against my back as we both twine a scarf around the snowman's neck. I tip my head up so I can look at him. "Our first snowman," I sigh. He chuckles, glancing down the street.

"He looks like all the other snowmen," Denny observes. "I think he needs to be unique."

"Hm," I muse. "What do you suggest?"

Denny reaches out, grabbing the carrot that serves as the snowman's nose. He pulls it free and moves to my side, his arm around my waist. I watch curiously as he sticks it back into the snowman at the top of the large snowball that forms the base.

"There," Denny says, winking at me. "Now he's a snowman who likes you."

It's silent for a moment, and then we both burst out laughing. "You're such a dork!" I tease. He smirks, then cups my face in his gloved hands and kisses me. I wrap my arms around his middle and stand on my tiptoes, deepening the kiss.

Denny's hands wander over my shoulders and down my back until he's gripping my hips. He pulls me against him and I giggle into his mouth. "Is that a carrot in your pocket, or are you just a snowman who likes me?" I joke.

He smiles, pressing me against the snowman and kissing me harder. I yelp as the carrot pokes me in the thigh, and Denny moves his hand so he can yank it out of the snowball. As he jams it back into the snowman's face, he mumbles, "All right, cool your jets, snowman. You're not getting a threesome for Christmas."

I snort as Denny hooks an arm under my knees and lifts me up against his chest. I put my arms around his neck and snuggle into him as he carries me back to the house. "Let's warm you up," he suggests, opening the door.

I arch my eyebrow and kiss his cheek gently. "I think you're just jealous of the snowman," I whisper in his ear.

Denny turns his head and pouts. "If you brought him inside, he'd melt," he points out haughtily, carrying me up the stairs to our bedroom. He sets me down so we can take off our winterwear; I strip until I'm naked, then lay back on the bed and crook a finger at him.

"I bet I can make you melt if I try hard enough," I purr. He moves to the side of the bed and I start to undo his jeans.

"In your mouth, not in your hand?" he quips.

"Better test out both just to make sure," I breathe, slipping my hands beneath his shirt to touch the soft curls of hair on his taut belly. He tosses the shirt aside and I reach for his shoulders, lifting my head so I can press my lips to the long scar on his chest.

Denny gasps and pushes me onto the bed, crawling on top of me and covering me with his firm, warm body. "I love you, Robin," he pants. I wrap my legs around his waist, digging my toes into his jeans and tugging them down to his thighs. My hands tangle in his hair as I pull his head to mine.

"I love you, Denny."