|• Chapter - 9 •|

There is a weird thing called feelings. -badkitten146

I really need to do something about this whole manaal-bhai situation, it's getting on my nerves now, I thought while sipping on my coffee

I really need to do something about this whole manaal-bhai situation, it's getting on my nerves now, I thought while sipping on my coffee. I was starting to get a headache because of all the problems that were coming my way. I - my thoughts got interrupted when someone ruffled my hair, I took ages trying to make.

"Hey!", I exclaimed moving back from the counter and swatting away that person's hand. "What are you thinking, idiot ?!" Ahmed said taking my biscuits and putting it in his mouth. I snatched my biscuits away and glared at him. How dare he take my food, idiot.

"Nothing, why?", I replied while taking another sip from my coffee. "Well I think something's bothering you because you've been standing here for the past half an hour or so, gloomily sipping your coffee and staring at the ground so intensely that for a second I actually thought you were in love with it. Are you ?!". Ahmed said trying to take another biscuit from me but I moved away just in time to save my precious biscuits from the evil beast.

"What are you two up to?", Ali came up from behind and asked us to which Ahmed made a puppy face and clinging onto Ali's arm like a small girl said "Ali, this evil girl is not sharing her biscuits with me. Tell her sharing is caring!".

"What am I hearing Annaya? Have you not heard of the saying 'sharing is caring'?", Ali said in a fake deep voice, arching his eyebrows.

"I would've shared if he had asked nicely, instead of taking them without my permission". I said glaring at Ahmed while making a puppy dog face to Ali and it works, oh it always works. Ali slapped ahmed on his head with the file he was holding and I smirked at Ahmed. Ahmed stuck his tongue out at me, snatching the packet away from my hand but it was already empty. Seeing Ahmed's disappointment, me and Ali burst out laughing and then we all went to the cafe, so that I could share whatever was bothering me. I'm so blessed to have such good friends.

"So now will you tell us what's wrong?", Ahmed said, as we all sat down with our lunch trays. I nodded and began telling them all about the 'manaal-bhai' situation and sighing I ended the note on how I wanted them to be together but those two have no idea that they both love each other. I didn't tell them all about Dania, I just said, she wasn't good enough for Bhai.
"Well, that's a muddy puddle you're stuck in", Ali said.
"I know," I sighed.
"I think you should make them both confront each other so that they can talk it out." Ali suggested.
"Oh they've met, but none of them confess anything, infact, I wouldn't have even known if it hadn't slipped out of Bhai's mouth and if we hadn't met Dania in that shop."
"I think the only way is if you have a serious talk with them both and then make them meet and force them to talk, I think that's the only way?", Ahmed asked getting up, as his pager was continuously beeping.
"I'll get going now, duty calls." He said and left the table, returning to his job.