Saving me part 3//Flash/Barry Allen

Hey guys I'm finally back!!! I'm so so sorry it's been so so long! I've been going through a really bad round of depression honestly for over a year and during that time I lost all inspiration to write. But I'm back and hopefully for good this time. I hope you all enjoy the imagine!
WARNING: mentions/possible self harm.

It has been two weeks since I have seen Flash.I have thought about him a lot. Everytime I glace at the beautifully lit Christmas tree I smile and think of him. I've even set down in my dark room and looked up at it just wandering where he is,and when I would see him again. It was Christmas Eve, and I hoped i'd see him again by now. I'd actually gotten him a small gift. It was the only gift under the tree, but that didn't matter to me. I began to get really uneasy about not getting to see him again.It was 11:30. Thirty minutes till midnight. What if he really didn't like me? What if he was just lying to make me feel better? What if he just wanted to hurt me? My thoughts wandered to the blade...
I hadn't self harmed since before I met Flash which had been about a month ago. But if I was never to see him again would it even matter? Then nobody would love me.
I walked over to my bedside table and opened the drawer. I sighed as I grabbed the old bloody blade. I put it to my skin, but I did't move. A tear almost escaped
my eyes as I chunked the razor across the room. You know what I thought. It's time for me to love myself.It's time for me to be happy. It won't be long before I can leave this place behind. And if Flash decides he doesn't want to see me again fine... I might can move off and find someone new. Just a few more months I thought to myself.
Before I could breath a body pushed me down on the bed and was on top of me. (Y/N)STOP! A voice cried. I let out a breath as I saw Flashes eyes and he held me.
"Flash," I whispered.
He looked down at me and then up into my eyes.
"sorry," he said scratching his head and getting off me.
"I I thought.. I heard that you were.." he stopped and looked down and then back at me as a tear escaped his eye.
"cutting." he finished as he grabbed my hand.
"I was trying to get here as fast as I could and well umm thats why I kinda tackled you."he laughed.
I just hugged him. Thats all I could really say. He put his warm arms around me.
"I I was going too. But then I decided it's time for me to be happy." I looked at him and smiled.
He smiled too. He touched my face with his gloved hands.
" It's about time." He smiled.
" Why were you going too?" He asked in a serious tone as he pulled my arm for me to sit down with him on the bed.
I looked down and looked the other way. His gentle hand grabbed my chin and made me look into his gorgeous eyes.
"(Y/N)" He whispered.
A tear escaped my eye.
"I thought you decided you didn't like me,or you were messing with my head. I..I thought i'd never see you again." I let out a cry and cupped my face with my hands.
"(Y/N), he said gently grabbing my face.
"I would never do that to you. I love you." He sighed as if he had gotten a big secret off his chest. I guess he just did. I gasped in shock.
"You do? but but you wouldn't want a girl like me."
" I do want a girl like you. You are beautiful,smart,sweet,amazing; I could go on and on." He said.
"But I don't even know you.. Only as the flash."
He slowly reached up and pulled his mask off. I looked at him in awe admiring his beautiful face.
"Hi, im Barry Allen," He said reaching out his hand to shake mine.
"Nice to finally meet you Barry," I smiled touching his face.
He put his hand on top of mine.
"I got you a Christmas present." I said grabbing his present out from under the tree.
I handed it to him and he unwrapped it.
"I Love it, thank you." (Thank you,next. )JK JK JK)
It was a red braided bracelet.
"It matches your suit." I laughed poking him.

"I got you a christmas present too

"I got you a christmas present too."
He smiled standing up reaching in his pocket.He pulled out a small box and opened it. It was a beautiful ring with a ruby red diamond.

"Will you be my girlfriend (y/n)?""Yes," I smiled hugging him

"Yes," I smiled hugging him.
When he pulled away he took the ring out and put it on my finger.
"I got it in red so you would think of me when you wear it. You know because the red suit?" He giggled.
"yeah," I giggled.
We looked into eachothers eyes and Barry began to get closer to my face.I also leaned closer. It felt like a magnet was pulling me.I could feel his warm breath against my face and then warm lips against mine. His warm lips moved in sync against mine. I felt
sparks flying. I held his face as he held the back of my head. we finally pulled away for breath and his eyes glistened as I looked into them. He looked down at
his watch. The time said 12:00.
"Merry Christmas (y/n)."
"Merry Christmas Barry."

I hope you guys enjoyed this! I really love you guys! Thank you for the love and support! Honestly I'm not sure what other imagines to write about Barry/Flash so comment and/or message me what you all would like to see. Also if u want smut in it. One last thing comment for other people you would like me to write about. I want to branch out and write about others too especially for those of you who are mentally dating other famous people like I do lol. Love you guys!❤️✌️