Saving me part 2// Flash

Hey guys I hope you enjoy! Comment tell me what you think and maybe some ideas you want in the 3rd part.

It was one of those nights again. Today had just been horrible. Everyone at school acts like they hate me. Here at home I'm just totally invisible unless it comes to picking up the house or doing something for them. Things with my friends are drifting some have totally completely cut me off. And well that special guy. He's got his princess and it ain't me even though I treat him like a king and she doesn't. I always complement him,share food with him, and he actually treats me well too. He always turns around and smiles at me,draws smiley faces on my paper, and we would laugh during class and just laugh even more when we got caught. But I just am not enough. And that something no one else has to live with but me.
I decided to take a hot shower. That always helps the boos go away. I plugged my phone up to the speaker and blasted Christmas music. Tomorrow was the last day till Christmas break. I hopped in the shower and I actually smiled. I did have good music,a hot shower, and a nice room. Those are some pretty nice things to be thankful for. But then it just hit me. Schools tomorrow, still have parents that don't even want me, the special guy won't ever want me. Here comes the water works and it's not the shower. I sunk to the bottom of the tub. Things always get good for ten seconds then fade. I just want to know what I can do to be a better friend and daughter. I finally stood up tears were filling my eyes so hard I couldn't see. Suddenly I felt a whoosh of the curtains but they didn't really move. I figured it was just my eyes playing tricks on me.
"Don't worry about them." A male voice rung throughout my bathroom. Before I could even scream a hand entered the shower covering my mouth. I saw the red suit. It was him again. He let go when I shrugged him off and I tried not to laugh.
"Flash... get out of here." I kind of laughed.
"I'll be waiting in your room." His handsome smiley voice said. I hurriedly cut the shower off. I dried off , brushed my hair, and dressed in my pjs. I walked into the room to see him sitting on the edge of my bed. And the sweetest thing. He had cut my space heater on. How'd he know I was a cold soul. Even better I had a tree set up with wonderful lights and 2 hot chocolates set in a holder on the bed.
"Wow flash," I said in awe.
"This is absolutely.."
"Gorgeous." He replied before I could even say it.
"I felt like you would say that." He smiled handing me a hot chocolate then grabbing his.
We both took a sip in unison. Then we laughed at each other.
"So tell me what has been bothering you?" He asked yet taking another sip and so did I.
I hesitated.
" I shouldn't bother you we should just..."
"Talk to me (y/n)."
"How do you know my..?"
"I just know." He said putting a finger under my chin lifting it up to look into his eyes. I looked into his wonderful eyes for a minute then looked away.
"Everyone still hates me people at school, my parents, and ..." I drifted off not wanting to mention my crush.
"Can I ask you something Mr. Flash?" I asked knowing every time I said Mr. flash he wanted to cringe it made me giggle.
"Go, shoot for it." he laid back on the bed getting more comfortable taking another sip.
"Do you go and help all the little crying girls of central city? Why do you come to help me?" I asked kind of sadly taking a sip.
He set up taking another sip hesitating. He looked at me.
"Um no I don't go to the rescue for all of them,but something told me you really needed me." He smiled. I did something courageous after that. I lifted my hand up and caressed his face. It was obviously mostly suit but it still meant something to me. I could feel a tension between us as we looked in each other's eyes. I pulled my hand away. He looked down we both took another sip. I set mine back in the cup holder in the floor. Flash finished his up and put it beside mine. He then looked up at me and he slowly reached his hand out to touch my face. His gloved hand caressed mine. I closed my eyes savoring the moment. I only wish it was his fingertips brushing my face.
"You just need to know I care about you." He trailed off. He looked down then back up and made eye contact. "A lot," he smiled.
"More than I should." He smirked giggling.
I grabbed his gloved hand and put mine up to his. I saw how small mine was compared to his . He linked our fingers together. After a moment he pulled away. I really didn't understand what this meant. Is he saying he cares as the flash because that's how he's suppose to be or does he actually care about me maybe as his human self.
"I'll be back soon." He said standing up looking at me.
"Wai..."
Before I could even tell him to wait he was gone. I wanted to ask him who he really was behind that mask.