Unexpected part 1// Barry Allen

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this imagine. It's my first about Barry Allen. Vote, follow me, and comment about what you think or other imagines you may want. :)  Also in this imagine Barry is 17 and a junior in high school. I'll update part 3 when this part and the 2nd part at least get 5 reads, so read up and tell your friends!

It was a Friday afternoon. I was excited out of my brains because today I'd be spinning the night with my best friend, Iris West. Iris West has been my best friend since 2nd grade. She isn't the only reason I'm excited about spinning the night with her. Her "taken in" brother Barry Allen lives with her. He is the love of my life. Iris does not know this. I wish I could tell her. Tell her everything, how I feel, the way he makes me feel, every little thing I see that she doesn't because she doesn't look at him that way, but I just can't..
     The fourth block bell rang and I ran to my locker to throw my book in their and grab my duffle bags with all my belongings. After a few short minutes Iris showed up.
"You ready for a night of fun?!" She asked excitedly as she walked up.
"Of course!" I screamed following her to her car.
   We finally got to the car. I threw my bag in the back and she cranked the car up. The song "pony" came on and I was a little astonished. Iris was more of a party type and more into this type of music than me. Not that there's anything wrong with it at all. I've always just kind of been in my shell.
   The song played. It was actually catchier than last time I heard it.
"Come on (y/n) loosen up a little dance!"
She said over the radio, moving her head side to side as she danced and cautiously drove. I never knew how she ever got us home alive.
     We pulled in the West's driveway. I saw Barry's car parked. I smiled to myself. I also looked up at the old familiar house of stayed at a million times, Hung out with iris a million times, and fell in love with Barry a million times. We got out of the car I grabbed my bag. We went in the house. My heat stopped when I saw Barry sitting on the couch. He and his friend Cisco were playing video games, call of duty to be exact. 
"Come on Barry," Iris said looking at the empty plate on the counter.
"You couldn't have left us any?" She asked
He paused the game and looked up at us.
"Do I need to stop my game and make you wonderful ladies some food?" He asked sarcastically.
"Yeah, sure do." Iris said us walking to her room.
"Ughh," Barry huffed getting up warming us up some pizza rolls.
One of the many reasons I love him.
  Iris and I went up the stairs and into her room. I layer my bag down and we both plopped down on the bed and got on our phones. We both checked snapchat,twitter, facebook,instagram, and texts. An hour had passed and we hadn't even realized.
"Food," she said looking at me laughing. We made our way back downstairs. The boys still set on the couch.
"See I do something nice for you guys and now your food is cold!" Barry whined.
"Gosh Barry I can warm it up." Iris said.
"Thank you Barry." I said
He looked up at me. You're welcome (y/n)
  Iris and I set at the island counter eating pizza rolls and drinking Pepsi. We just watched the boys play. We noticed it had gotten really quiet and awkward.
Iris broke the silence.  "So what do y'all plan on doing tonight?" She asked.
"Um well Cisco can't stay he has a lunch thing with his mom tomorrow. I'll probably just hang here tonight. What about you guys?"
"I'm not sure yet. It's up to (y/n)."
I blushed I don't really know why.
We got finished and went up to the room.
We began watching glee on Netflix. I was so into it I didn't know that it was already 8 o'clock. She turned it off our brains were fried. 
"Let's do a face mask, what about it?" She said getting up.
"Sure," I said.
Before that we changed into pjs. Then we put the face masks on. After that we went and set on the bed.  "So (y/n) do you like anyone. We have been friends for almost ten years and you have never mentioned anyone like at all." She said. I tried so hard not to blush thinking of Barry. I thought about him then pushed the thought aside.
"Nope." I said trying to look convincing.
"Mhm I see. Well me and Eddie are getting along well."
Eddie is this boy she has been talking to for about a month now. We've always went to school but they just took a sudden interest in each other. She continued to talk about them forever. Maybe an hour, but it was okay she is my best friend.
"I just still think you like someone." She randomly stated.
"No, don't think so."
"I'm gonna figure out whether you like it or not." She said
"Not if there isn't anyone." I say getting up walking towards the door to go wash the face mask off. I smiled at the ground. Oh how I wish I could just tell her I loved Barry.
  I opened the door and from across the hall Barry's door was open and he saw me. I froze and walked fastly to the bathroom. I had stayed at his house for literally thousands of times and he's seen me in all types of conditions and I now care. I washed the face mask off. I looked at myself in the mirror. I'd never be good enough for Barry Allen.
  I walked out of the bathroom and Barry cane around the corner.
"Oh," I embarrassedly yelled as he ran into me putting his hand against me so we wouldn't hit each other.
"I'm sorry (y/n). I didn't see you there."
"It's okay Barry." I said noticing he was still holding me. I looked down he fastly pulled his hands away.
"Um I'm going back to my room now." He scratched his neck walking away. 
I just mess up everything.
Eventually me and iris went to bed. I just didn't understand why things between me and Barry are awkward all of a sudden. I can't figure it out. We have known each other practically our whole lives. We even use to all have sleep overs in the tent and swim in the pool in the summer. When high school came we both began acting distant.
  "Stop worrying, I can sense it." Iris proclaimed.
My heart stopped. For a second I thought she could totally read my mind and know what's going on. That's obviously impossible. 
"Whatever it is that you don't want to talk about  Will be okay. If you don't feel comfortable talking to me I'm sure Barry would listen. If it's a boy problem he might could give you some insight."
"Yeah," I said
I'm sure the boy I love could help me on this one.
   I woke up from the sound of footsteps. It was probably Barry walking back to his room from the bathroom. I hit my phone it was 2:34 am. Iris was fast asleep by me. I got this sudden thirst urge. I got up and made my way down the stairs to the kitchen. I felt my way because it was pitch dark. I reached for the lamp. A figure lit up by the fridge as the light shown. It was Barry, shirtless and pant less. He just his boxers on. He almost chocked on his orange juice when he saw me.  "Oh gosh um I'm sorry." He said I turned around even though this part of me wanted to see him that way. Iris was getting me out of my shell alright. I heard his footsteps.
"The coast is clear." I still couldn't bring myself to turn around.  I don't know why. My feelings really hit me. I got tears in my eyes.
"(Y/n") he placed his hand on my shoulder. His touch made me shiver. Im sure he felt it.
I slowly turned around. The blanket off the couch wrapped around his toned, lengthy body.
"Hey, what's wrong?" He gave me a concerned  look.  "Am i that ugly," he giggled but even I knew he didn't mean that laugh he felt that about himself.  I suddenly felt bad.
"No no no Barry that's not it at all."
He let out a breath. "Good," he smiled "but it's not good you're upset. Let's sit on the couch. " We walked over to the couch and set down. I suddenly began to get cold, but there was no other blankets.
"Talk to me, just like we did when we were kids." He said.
I opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't.
"I can't tell you I'm sorry." I said.
"Why not you use to tell me everything (y/n)"
"I really can't Barry I'm sorry." I began to cry. I turned my back to him.
"Hey hey hey. Everything is gonna be okay." He wrapped his arm around me pulling me back against him.
"Gosh your freezing. You don't have to look but here you're freezing." He said  pulling me closer and under the blanket by him. His warm body pushed against mine. Gave me chill bumps but warmed me up. My crying subsided a little.
"Is this okay with you I don't want you to feel like this is inap.."
"I like this Barry."
"Oh, um good. " He said stern looking down.
I looked away then looked back. There was a tension between us. I felt like I couldn't contain myself anymore. I was about to say his name.
"(Y/n) I have something I need to say. I like you a lot and have for a long time. I don't want this to ruin our friendship
even though we've been distant for the past 3 years." I was left in awe. I began to cry.
"Oh god what have I done." He put his face in his hands.
"I'm sor" he began.
"I've been waiting for those words for almost 10 years Barry Allen."
"What?" He asked looking up wiping a tear from his eye.
"I have liked you for almost 10 years. I never knew how to tell you. That's why I was crying.. I felt like I'd never be good enough for you."
" oh my gosh I don't ever want to hear you say that again (y/n). " He looked me in my eyes.  He brought his hand up to my neck he gently grabbed it and gently came towards my face. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. Soon his warm moist lips touched mine. They moved in sink. This kiss was better than the million times I ever imagined it. And went on for longer. We both got out 10 years worth of love in that moment. He gently pulled away with the cutest smile. I smiled back.  He grabbed me and pulled me against him to where my head rested on his shoulder.
"(Y/n) I love you. I hate that I waited so long to tell you."
"Me too Barry but as long as we know now."
"I wish we could sit here forever but I don't want joe to come in here and even worse iris. "
Oh gosh how would I tell her.