Secrets//Barry Allen

This is a request for @kayleehaggard033. I hope you like it! Readers I am taking requests! P.S there is self harm. If this triggers you please do not read.

It was a warm Friday afternoon. I had just gotten home from school and decided to grab me a (favorite soda or beverage) and a Marvels comic book and sit on the balcony outside my room. I thought the sunshine might make me feel better. I try anything to try to not feel depressed. Sunshine helps me. Makes me want to smile even if I'm not happy. It's always been my favorite thing to just watch the trees sway in the wind and the sun shinning through the trees. Well at least it was when I was little. I jumped as I heard a familiar voice.
"Kaylee!" I hear.
I look to see Barry climbing up the house.
"Barry what have I said about that your gonna fall and break something." I whisper yell.
Barry's my boyfriend. Even when I trusted no one and never let anyone in Barry seemed to know what to do for me to let him in. He understand my problems even though I always try to hide them all the time. But he doesn't know my biggest secret of all that I cut...
Barry climbed over the balcony sitting in the chair beside me.
"Hi, my beautiful kaylee." He said kissing my cheek.
"Hi care bear." I say giggling.
He sits in the lawn chair beside me.
"Whatcha reading?" He asked grabbing my comic.
"Hmm flash" he said handing me back my book.
"So how about we go on a date tomorrow?" He looked at me smiling then grabbing my hand.
"Really?"
"Yeah we could go eat out. Wherever you want."
"I'd like that."
"Great," he said standing up.
"I have a dinner to get to with my grandparents." He said kissing my lips so gently. Then began climbing back over the balcony.
"Ya know nobody's home you could have went through the front door." I yelled.
"This makes me feel rebellious." He laughed.
"And wear a dress."
"A dress?"
"Yes we're gonna be fancy."
I lay in the bathtub staring at the bathroom wall as tears streamed down my face.
        My heart hurts. I have Barry but I'm so lonely. I don't love myself. I'm broken from my past. I wish people loved me.  I wish I could love me.

         I watched the blood drop into the bathwater as I had finished my worst habit. I just can't stop. I just can't I thought as tears ran down my face. After crying and crying for no telling how long . I got out wrapping my robe around me and putting my hair up in a towel. I go to lay down looking at my phone. I had a txt from Barry. "I love you,Kaylee." it read. I Smiled to myself. I set down on the bed and replied "I love you too Barry." Then I  clicked it off and laid down and went to sleep.

      I woke up the sun was shinning in. I smiled. I may not be happy but today's gonna be a good day. I checked my phone it was 2:00 o'clock in the afternoon. I slept in very late. I had a txt from Barry saying be ready at 6:00. I made my way down stairs to fix me something to eat. I decided to warm me up a pizza and plop on the couch and find me a movie. I watched tv for two hours.  Then I got up and decided to get ready since Barry would be here in two hours. I turned on the hot shower and jumped in. I let the warm water soothe my skin and relax my muscles. I washed and conditioned my hair and washed my body.  When I get out I put my robe on and brush my hair ( and put product or straighten or curl, However you do it.)  Then I brush my teeth and put makeup on. After i'm done I look at my phone and it's 5:30. I go to my closet and pick out one of the dresses I have. I slip into it and find a pair of heels. I then grab a cardigan that goes with my dress. I stare at my cuts in the mirror. How could Barry ever love me if he figured out.

      The door bell rings I grab my purse and make my way to the door. I opened it to a handsome Barry standing in the doorway will a bouquet of flowers. I looked at him in awe.

"Oh Barry they're Beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"Well certainly not as beautiful as you." he said kissing my cheek.