Unexpected part 2// Barry Allen

Hey guys! Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed the first one. Don't forget to request and also vote. Also there is a little maturity in this not to much though but just a heads up. Also there is going to be one more part after this. Enjoy!

It had been exactly a week since everything went down with Barry. Things are great with us. We have kind of been sneaking around everyone. It's kind of fun people don't have to know about us just yet. We really want to keep it on a down low till iris finds out. She'll have to find out eventually.
  I was suppose to go home with Iris but I told her I had to stay and take a makeup test in English. Barry supposedly had to stay to work on a science project so I told her I'd ride with him. When the bell rang I went to my locker threw my books in then grabbed me bag. When I closed it the handsome Barry Allen stood there with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed.
"Well hello miss (y/n) " he winked God this still seemed so unreal. I got chills.
"Hello mr. Allen." I said. He began to get close. People still walked the halls.
"Whoah whoah Barry people are still around." I said putting my hands against his firm chest holding him back from kissing me.
"Alright," he scratched his head.
We began walking down the hall to his car. Iris's car was gone.
" how about we go eat Taco Bell to pass time ?"
"Sure, why not." I smiled. We got in the car he grabbed my hand. This is so nice.
"You know we could tell Iris and joe." Barry proclaimed. "I don't mind I'm sure Joe wouldn't stop letting you come over as long as we don't do anything to loose his trust." Barry said.
"Oh like us covered up under the blanket with you in your boxers." I said
Barry blushed.  "That just happened it wasn't intentional. You know I'm not that way."
I nodded. "Unless you want me to be cause I mean I'm sure Barry Allen can learn." He smirked.
"Did you really just refer to yourself in third person?" I giggled
"Um, Barry's not here right now. Leave a message at the beep. Beep."
"You are such a nerd." I said
"Takes one to know one." He said as we got out and went in Taco Bell.

~ 1 hour later~
  We pulled in the driveway. Joe's car was there. A part of me freaked out. I don't even know why. Joe is like my dad. Me and Barry got out and went into the house. Iris set in the living room.
"We're home." Barry yelled as we walked in.
Home. I liked the sound of that.
"About time. I was getting bored out of my brain." Iris said.
"Where have you two been?" Joe asked walking in the kitchen.  Me and Barry looked at each other.
" ugh school stuff,"
"Test "
"Project, science project."
"I see." Joe said opening the fridge and getting him a glass of coke. 

I gave Barry a look and he gave me wide eyes and mouthed sorry. I turned around to make sure Iris wasn't looking.

"Lets go to my room." Iris said.
I followed her.

"So did you talk to Barry about your problems you wouldn't tell me." I kinda froze then I wanted to smile, but I stayed cool.
"I don't have any problems I told you."
"I still don't believe you, but okay."
After that we watched more glee and got on our phones.

"I'm going to take a shower."  Iris said.
"Alrighty," I said.
I watched as she went to the bathroom. I heard the shower start. I looked over the stair rails. Joe wasn't in the living room so he must have been in his room.  I tip toed to Barry's. As soon as I was about to open his door it flew open.
"Oh come here." He said pulling me in a hug. And closing the door. We then sat on the bed and he held my hand.
"I really do love you (y/n).
" I love you too Barry." 
He looked up at me and slightly touched the back of my neck pulling me towards him. His warm lips touched mine and fit together like a puzzle. In that moment I knew me and Barry Allen were just meant to be. I put my hand in the knap of his hair holding him to the kiss. It began to get a little heated when I heard a familiar voice, Iris.
"(Y/n) where are you?"
"Oh crap." Barry whispered. We both jumped up.
"Closet, come on." He whisper yelled pulling me. I quickly got in the closet.
"Barry." Iris knocked at the door coming in.
"Have you seen (y/n) ?" She asked.
"Um nope don't think so." He scratched his head. I saw through the closet.
"Alright," she said closing his door. We both breathed.
I opened the closet door.
" now how do I get out of here?" I whispered.
"I don't know." He stated. He put a hand through his hair.
"I'll look out the door. If she's in her room tiptoe down stairs then walk back up and just say you were getting a drink."
I nodded.
He opened the door and looked.
"Go," he whispered.
I tiptoed down the stairs then back up. I waked in the room.
"There you are. I was looking for you. I got worried I began to think you were messing with Barry."
"What?" I freaked.
"Woah I was just kidding (y/n) take a joke."
I giggled trying to seem cool. After that I went and took a shower then came back to the room and brushed my hair. Then I got in bed.  Iris dozed off and I couldn't sleep knowing Barry was probably awake in the other room. My phone lit up. It was Barry.
"When Iris goes to sleep come in here. I wanna see you :)." He typed
"On my way :))"
I swear we acted like 4 year olds. I gently got up and tiptoed to Barry's room he opened the door. My mouth opened wide he was once again in his boxers and this time on purpose.
"Barry... " I began.
"Come on we are gonna snuggle under the covers. I'm not trying to do anything other than that. This is how I sleep."
"Is it safe what if I fall asleep?" I asked.
"I'm sure iris will sleep in."
"Alright," I smiled as I crawled in the bed. I'd never done this before. I faced his warm, muscly, lengthy body. I could feel his hot breath on me because we were so close. We payed there just looking at each other. He then cut the lamp out. It felt awkward. Neither of us had ever done this. He began playing with my hair. I touched his face played with his hair. He slowly leaned in kissing me. It was very passionate even a little sexual I'd say. Barry was giving more and acting a way that wasn't him. I kind of liked it. So I gave a little more than usual. It once again got heated. He somehow ended up on top of me kissing away at my lips then on my neck. I let out a breath. I  felt him smirk.
"Bar Barry we should stop."  He pulled away.
"Sorry was I to much?"
" no I actually liked it. It's just I don't want to get caught."
"I understand." He rolled over pulling me into his chest. His face leaning against my head.
We fell asleep like that. I woke up I heard footsteps. A knock at the door I jolted up. Barry jumped over me. I rolled off the bed on the other side. He acted half asleep.
"Barry," joe said.
"Hmmm." He said.
"Just letting you know I'm going to work today." He said.
"You should clean this room." He said walking  coming this way.
Barry began to uncontrollably cough.  Joe went back that way and patted Barry's back.
"You alright?" He asked.
" I could use a glass of water. " he said.
"Okay." Joe said leaving the room. I slowly got up.
"You're clever. Mr. Allen." I smirked.
"Yeah and you better get back to Iris's room." he said kissing me. I opened the door and slowly went over to her room.

" I was wondering where you have been." She said.
"Oh, no where." I smiled.