Unexpected part 3// barry Allen

This is the last part of unexpected. Just a heads up there is a little maturity and romance in this imagine. Sorry it is also kind of long since it's the last part. I worked really hard on it. I hope you guys enjoy! :)

It had been a month now since me and Barry had been together.  We have kept it a habit to keep it to ourselves. It makes us feel kind of bad sneaking around and not a soul knows. That's all the rebellion we need, no one knowing. Our relationship isn't bad. It's just like any other. We go on dates,hang out well when we can sneak around Iris, and secretly work on homework together. It is starting to get to me though. It occurred to me I was keeping one of the biggest secrets away from my best friend.
   It was once again a Friday afternoon. I was just going over to hang out with Iris for a little bit. She had a date tonight with Eddie. I am happy for her. We are on our way to her house. Up town funk played we both danced and laughed.
"(Y/n) I can tell you've gotten out of your shell in the past month. I'm proud."
"Thanks Iris. I wouldn't have broken out if it wasn't for you. "
"Change can be good." Iris smiled.
I smiled at her remark.
  We pulled up at the house,same usual Barry's car and same old house.  We got out and I grabbed my bag. I walked in and there Barry Allen set on the couch as usual playing Call of Duty. 
"Hey guys," Barry said jumping up pausing the game.
"Want me to whip us up something to eat?" He said smiling walking through the kitchen slightly brushing my hand with his so Iris wouldn't  see.
"No thanks. I have a date to get ready for." She trailed off pulling me along.
"Sorry," I mouthed at him. He smirked back.
"So help me do my makeup and hair and pick out an outfit." She smiled from ear to ear.
"Oh, but first I need a shower." She said grabbing some at home clothes to put on while I did her hair and makeup.
"Give me about 20 minutes." She smiled.  She walked off and she wasn't the only one smiling.  I waited for the shower to start then I tiptoed down the stairs. Barry was sitting on the couch playing the game.  I tiptoed up behind him wrapping my arms around his neck and chest. He shivered at my touch.
"She's in the shower." I whispered in his ear. He turned around with a smirk and pulled me over the couch I plopped down on my back. He hovered over me. He just stared at me.
"Barry, why are u staring at me do something." I giggled.
"Oh I'm gonna do something alright." He once again smirked. His body came down on mine at the same moment his lips touched mine. He grabbed my face and I gripped his hair I heard a groan come from his throat.
"Shh bear. We don't need Iris coming out of the shower do we now?"
I said playing with his now frizzled hair. "
"No, we don't." He said reconnecting our lips. We lost track of time and I heard the bathroom door come open. We both jumped up. I was trying to fix Barry's hair then mine.
"(Y/n) where are you?" Iris yelled.
"Getting something to drink." I tried to yell in a convincing voice. Me and Barry set a minute as our breath heaved.
"We just keep getting closer and closer to her catching us." I whisper laughed.
"We'll tell her soon not today though. " he said kissing me. I got up and went up the stairs.
Iris was brushing her hair and then started blow drying it. "What do you think about curls?" She yelled over the blow dryer.
"Yes, I think that's a good look. "
"Great," she yelled. I just couldn't quit thinking of that kiss. Barry has really stepped his game up. We both have. Iris cut the blow dryer off. It made me jump.
"What was you daydreaming of?"
She asked.
"Oh nothing. Just thinking about school."
"I'm sure school makes you smile like that."
She said jumping up.
"It's gotta be someone you're not telling me about." She said. Digging in her closet.
"Could you help me look for an outfit."
I got up thinking of her statement. Yes, it is someone I'm not telling you about just yet.
We ended up picked out a dark green emerald dress for her. It would look great on her.
She set down at her desk and plugged the curling iron in. I began curling her hair. While I did this she put primer on her face and concealer and contoured. She wanted me to do her eye makeup. When I got done curling her hair I put a dark brown eyeshadow on her making it smokey. Then thick black eyeliner with wings that would let her fly away. Lastly mascara that made her brown eyes pop and she put the last touch up on, red lipstick. She stood standing in the mirror. The doorbell rang.
"Oh crap it must be six already."she grabbed her wristlet going down the stairs.
"Hey (y/n) Barry can take you home. I'm sorry I'll call you tonight."
"Oh,okay." I said trying to sound not so enthusiastic. She opened the door and he pulled her into a hug.
"Wow you look gorgeous." He said.
"I wouldn't if it wasn't for (y/n)." She said turning around smiling at me.
"Oh yes you would you look amazing all the time." He smiled.
"Oh you." She said.
"How about we get going shall we?" He said putting his arm up for her to wrap her arm around accompanying her.
"Bye guys." She said waving at us with her other hand.
"Bye," me and Barry said in unison.
The front door closed and me and Barry looked at each other. We tiptoed to each other getting closer and closer. Our bodies touched and then our lips instantly connected.
"So you know Joe's working the late shift tonight. He won't be home till midnight and I'm sure Iris will be out late. "
"Mhmm is that so?" I asked gently kissing his neck unexpectedly.
"But I have something planned for us. I am going to take you home. Be ready by 7:45 and I'll pick you back up. " he smiled at me.
"A date?" I asked.
"Yes (y/n) a date. Wear something a little classy. This occasion is quiet fancy on the contrary." He winked at me.
"I see Mr. Allen."
I went upstairs grabbing my bag and made my way back down stairs. Barry looped our fingers together and we walked out the door. I was so ready for this date. We got to the car and heathens by twenty one pilots came on. We loved bands like twenty one pilots or artists like Melanie Martinez and Halsey. They have so much meanings in their songs. It's like they know your pain, your story.  We held hands all the way to my house. It's only like 3 minutes away. He pulled in the drive.  "7:40 be ready." He smiled.
"Sure thing Allen." I smiled closing the door.
I went in the house smiling bigger than the state I lived in. Both my parents worked so no one was home. I connected my phone to the speaker and put on Halsey. I got in the shower and freshened up. I've gotta look good. We are gonna have the whole house to ourselves no telling what could happen. After I washed up and washed my hair I got out. I wanted to do something a little different so I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Then I began doing my makeup. I put primer on the foundation and concealer. Non like Iris I did my eyeshadow,eyeliner, and mascara before I did my contour. After all that was done I walked to the closet and put my dark purple dress on with my tan wedges. I looked in the mirror and actually felt nice about myself. I looked and it was 7:40. I walked down stairs and soon saw headlights shining through the window. I walked out into the slightly chilly air. Barry got out of the car to greet me. He wore a button up and a tie with khakis and some nice shoes. I was very astonished. I hadn't seen him dressed like this in a while.
"Wow," we both said at the same time.
"You look absolutely gorgeous (y/n)." He said before I could say anything.
"You look absolutely handsome Barry." I said in awe.
"Thank you ma lady." He said putting his arm out for me to take while he opened the car door for me. He walked me over to the door and opened it. I set inside. He closed the door and walked over to the drivers side. The car was silent. He began driving. He looped our fingers together.  We pulled up at the house.
"It isn't Olive Garden,but I set up something really nice for my beautiful lady." He smiled.
"I will love it no matter what." I smiled as he got out to come open the door for me. He grabbed my hand and walked me into the house. The big lights were out but the lamps  in the kitchen were on. The table was decorated and candles were everywhere. I opened my mouth in awe. He set me down at the table.
"Wow Barry. This is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I smiled.
"I had to make something beautiful for my beautiful girl." He said leaning down and kissing my cheek. He set down in front of us.
He poured us wine  in some wine glasses.
"I found some old wine that joe's had in the cabinet forever. If he says anything I'll say I was looking for something and it fell and broke. " he giggled.
"You have a sense of humor Barry Allen." I smiled.
He smiled. In the middle of the table set a skillet with a top on it. And there was a plate and silverware in front of both of us.  He lifted it up. It was chicken Alfredo and shrimp. I wanted to drool it looked so good.
"Oh my gosh Barry. It looks so good." I said while he scooped some up putting it on my plate.
"How did you make this,set up, and get ready?"
"Let's just say I'm fast." He smiled.
We both ate. I admired the kitchen. It had never looked this good. The food tasted great and the wine enlightened my taste buds.
We finished up he placed all the plates in the sink. He walked over and massaged my shoulders.  I threw my head back as stress was being lifted away and I was spending time with the one I love.
"Relax," he whispered.
"Barry lets go upstairs. We can cuddle." I smiled.
"Sure," he said grabbing my hand. When we got to the top candles were everywhere. He opened his door candles were throughout the room.  "I wanted it to look nice." He smiled.
I didn't know what to say. It looked wonderful. I grabbed his tie and pulled him with me as I fell onto his bed. We giggled like we were a kindergarten couple. His warm lengthy body laid upon mine. I touched his face as he looked at me. He pushed his moist warm lips into mine. He held my neck and I held his head slipping my fingers in his hair. Barry shifted his body as we kissed making the kiss more intense. It began getting more heated. I began undoing his tie as we kissed.
"Well what do we have here?" I felt Barry jump. We both jerked our necks to look. It was Joe. His hands stood on his hip. "Lets go down stairs for a talk." Joe said walking off.  Me and Barry set up on the bed.  We both didn't know what to say. Barry tried fixing his tie. Then we both got up and walked down the stairs. We both set on the couch. Joe set in his chair.
"So I'm guessing you two are an item."  Joe said.
"Yes," Barry said giving him a look.
"And you were planning on getting romantic under my roof."
Barry scratched his head.
"Well not as you think si.."
"I don't mind you to being together but I'd like you to to be careful and maybe not be under my roof." He laughed.
"So you aren't mad?" Barry asked.
"No but you do need to clean up all those candles before you catch the house on fire." He laughed.
Barry got up to go blow all the candles out. Iris walked in the door.
"Hey guys what's going on?" She drifted off as Barry got back down the stairs.
I looked at Barry.
"Me and Barry have something to tell you."
Barry set down by me.
" me and (y/n) are together." Barry said before I had the chance too.
I thought she was going to get mad I couldn't tell what she was thinking.  Then she smiled.
"I knew it!" She squealed.
"You aren't mad?" I asked.
"No silly." She said getting up hugging us.
"I wondered why you were acting wierd and always disappearing when you came over. " she trailed off as she remember Joe was in here. He cleared his throat.
"Well looks like everything's in the air." Iris said.
"Well not one thing." She began.
"Dad," she started. "Me and Eddie are together." She smiled.
"I knew it." He said and we all laughed.