Chapter 14

Well, again I have nothing new to say but Happy Belated/early or simply HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone. I hope you have an awesome birthday and if its not your birthday, have fun! Well yes last chapter was crazy and shocking but here's another chapter filled with drama, tears and scars. So here it goes. 

*****************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 14

'Huh, excuse me, sorry I think I heard wrong, can you repeat yourself." I said, thinking I heard her say cancer.

"Hun, you heard correct.....Drake has...uhm cancer dear." Felicia told me with a weak voice.

"What....no..please...I..can't..believe..this." I spoke shakily as if I was about to cry; taking breaths between my words.

"Catty, please calm down babe...every things ok." Drake tried to calm me down but I was frantically shaking.  

"Drake everything is not ok, why...why didn't you tell me...everything is falling apart and its all...my...fault." I spoke quickly yet softly with tears pouring out of my eyes. 

"Please calm down..." He pulled me against his chest and I for the first time paid attention to how soft it had become. This all made sense. How couldn't I notice this, the weak attempts to move at times, the softness of his stomach;it was softer and squishier than any ones I have ever touched, ever. And the nurses always entering and leaving his side of the room. All this was running through my mind; I can't believe how stupid I was. All the signs was pointing that he had cancer yet, I didn't pay attention.

I started to cry more.

"Shhh, its going to be alright, don't cry. Please" Drake tried cooing me but I couldn't believe he didn't tell me, I had to find out. That made it harder for me to be calm about this situation.

"I can't, I can't . You didn't tell me. How I'm I supposed to calm down, if you were probably were going get sicker without telling me about your cancer. Why, Why didn't you tell me, if supposedly I mean everything to you?" I really was mad but still crying. This was too much. I even moved his hands off me; feeling the need to emphasize how mad I was.

He put his hands on my sides again and said "Babe, please calm down. You know your my complete world, I've told you a million times. But I couldn't tell you, look at how devastated you are now, imagine if I wouldv'e told you...you wouldv'e been worse than...this." He swallowed loudly at the last word and let me take it all in. 

"I wouldv'e been better than this actually...you still didn't answer the question." I stopped crying and was furious but I still could feel my eyes prickling with tears. 

"I wouldv'e told you....... eventually. But if I told you, it wouldv'e freaked you out and...I can't live knowing that I freak you out. Like what guys dream is it to freak someone as beautiful as you out. Like think about that." I sort of understood his point of view there and I wanted to be serious but my cheeks gave me away. I blushed, my cheeks were crimson red and he just stared.

"You look so cute when you blush.' And he softly rubbed my cheek with his thumb. 

I was about to answer but the nurse was too caught up in our conversation that she didn't notice that I was staring at her. I coughed, 

"Can you come back a little later please, I have somethings to discuss." I stated boldly. 

She slightly jumped but managed to keep the cup of medinice stil without spilling over.  After she was ready she answered,

"Umm, sorry if it was up to me I would have let you talk a while longer but I can't he has to drink this now. The doctor can't wait any longer, they need to know if the cancer is spreading more." she stated.