Chapter 12

So hey everyone! So can you please take the time to read Maiden Transformed in honor of Muffin (the person I'm dedicating this chapter to). She's a talented writer so go ahead and read her book and poems (you won't regret it). So today I just want to jump striaght into the story becuase I really don't have much to say so yea happy balated/early/ or simply HAPPY BIRTHDAY! So yea get to reading my lovelies! Away we go <3

********************************************__________________________*****************************************

The T.V blasted the news that scientist could have the cure for cancer but they need a couple of volenters to test the new medicine on but it would be a risky situation considering that they never have tried it on humans before.

I really didn't want to talk about death considering that I'm in a hospital of course. But something just sparked in my mind when I closed my eyes, I had a felling someone in this hospital was going to die. It was just a feeling you know? But of course sometimes these feelings were just false alarms so I really didn't want to pay attention to it as much. 

"Cattelya?" 

I just jumped out of my bed, startled but I didn't want to turn around; I knew who I had to face if I did turned around. 

"Can we talk?" Drake asked

I didn't answer.

"Cattelya I said can we please talk?" he said sounding anxious.

I really didn't want to talk but he wanted to talk and the least I could do was talk considering that he put an effort to be the one looking for me this time. I opened my mouth

"About what?" I said quietly not knowing if he even heard me.But apparently he did hear me since he answered.

"About yesterday...." his voice went low at the last word.

"What about yesterday?" I asked with my back still turned, not wanting to face him.

He walked over to where I was sitting and sat next to me, I looked down at my feet immediately. But he lifted my chin to look at him, straight in the eyes. 

"Why did you just walk off?" his minty breath slapped my face.

"Oh, like you never left me." I said with a sarcastic voice.

I knew I was ruining "the moment" but I was still pissed at him. No one just leaves you for four years and then magically want to talk to you. That's a total friendship ruin-er for me. 

"Can we please, forget about that for now, I promise I will explain later but answer my question." his eyes glossy as if he wanted to cry.

"No, not until you explain to me why you left me, I'm sure its not a good enough excuse is it?" I said with pure rage in my voice.

"Please Catty, I'll explain later, it will be worth your time I promise" he told me, practically begging.

"Ugghhh, fine" I said surrendering again to him, for the second time.

He's the only one who ever makes me surrender, not even Kai can get me to give up. That's weird. Oh, why did I mention Kai's name?

In that instant my eyes just started watering as I remembered how he just stood there leaving his buddy pull my hair and practically abuse me.He promised that he would always be there for me yet, he left me there, helpless. My heart rate increased and the monitor for the second time started beeping out of control as I thought of the events of that horrid day where I was covered in blood in school. I felt so humiliated so useless, so powerless. And everyone just stared, no one even bothered to help me.

The monitor just kept beeping faster and faster.

Drake let go of my chin and hugged me tightly. It felt nice to feel his embrace even after all these years. My hands were hanging on the side while I just inhaled his smell, hospital smell; shouldv'e known. He grabbed my arms and warped them around his body, he was softer for some reason. But it didn't matter to me at the time, my focus was on the hurt that I was feeling so I squeezed him, I loved the way he hugged me, it felt like I could just give out the pain to him and he would turn it into something good and make me feel better. 

The nurse walked in and saw us. She coughed, once, twice and then a third time. She was annoying so he got up and walked over to his bed, but I noticed he walked as if something was hurting, he kind of limped. Something was wrong with him. 

The nurse helped him into bed and again took the yellow bucket like container from him. It looked heavy so I assumed there was liquid in it, but what could it be? Maybe piss ?Maybe water? Maybe medicine? But I really didn't want to pay attention to what liquid was in there. Then the nurse came back and gave him the same bucket. But as always I didn't know where she put it because the curtain was blocking me from seeing anything but outlines of their bodies. 

*************************************************************************************************************************

The doctor walked in and read my charts as I started to sink into my thoughts. 

"Ah, Cattelya your getting better. Your blood pressure is going back to normal so we could slow down with the blood we give you. You know, your'e  one of the most fastest healer I have ever treated, its wonderful!"

"Uh, I can't really say the same for my emotional side."I said still not paying attention to the doctor.

"Well..I..Uh..you can talk to our therapist about your issue if you like." he said with a awkward tone.

Dang even doctors are not interested in my problems. Well I did lead myself into that mess though.

"I might consider that" I said politely, knowing that I wouldn't go even if they tried to drag me there.

My doctor just started adjusting my IV monitor I supposed, trying to act like he was doing something. But I knew he was just trying to get out of the awkward conversation without having to talking to me about my feelings. I shouldv'e known, he probably got this sentimental talk from his wife when he gets home so it would be uncomfortable for a 16 year old girl to talk him about her personal issues, and I don't even know the guy personally that's what makes it even weirder. 

They called the doctor through his beeper and I knew he got glad that he had an excuse to leave.

"Well, Uh Cattelya, I have to go, please excuse me." And with that he left, without looking back or for him to hear what I muttered.

"You know you wanted to leave." I muttered with a glum but also glad tone. 

I wanted to go talk to Drake again but at the same time I didn't want to go. He would make me explain to if why I needed him and why he needed me and I wasn't up for explaining anything to anyone. I was going to go to him anyway but I remembered the nurse put something in his IV to make him fall asleep. I think she said it was to relax him for some reason I couldn't hear because she mumbled the last part to me and left before I could ask her to repeat herself.

"So I guess another night alone for me. Whoo" I said in a depressed manner. 

*****************************************_______________________**************************

So any thoughts about why Drake is in the hospital or why Cattaleya needs him or he needs her? Well anywayz what did you think?i worked hard on this so thats what i want you to know before you comment rudely..