Chapter 4

Hi everyone again!! (Im I annoying you guys with all the hi's) Well if I am helloo all you Loves!!! Yes I am really excited today becuase the story is comming to the point you will start crying. Not that, that is a nice thing to cry but I really haven't put anything sad in the story so Yea.....you guys get the point. I also would like to say good morning/afternoon/evening/night to everyone. And please comment and or vote idk but seriously if you like my story so far plzz vote or comment <3 you all. (Sorry 4 showering everyone with 2 much love, if you mind) Ok so.....IM stop talking and let you guys enjoy!

*************************************__________________________________*********************************

Chapter 4 

I drooped Kai dropped off at his house and I drove home. Soon I got there and walked in with a big smile on my face. But then I realized ohh shit! I shouldv'e told Kai to take me with him. But I couldn't go back now becuase they probably heard me enter through the front door. And I was right. Why? Why was I right why couldn't they come home later. Why? Why?, that was the question I wanted the answer to but I didn't want them to answer it. 

"Cattlya is that you?"

"Yes aunt Lucy"

"Then get your ass in this kitchen"

So as usual I listened to her and walked over to her

"Yes auntie?"

"Come finish cooking I'm not in the mood to cook""

"When are you? I said in a low growl.

"What was that?' she answered with a hand close to my face as if she was going to slap me.

"Nothing" I quckily answered but too quick for her to believe. 

She suddenly hit my face with so much force that my cheeck turned a deep shade of red and I saw the blood dripping from the side of my mouth. She hates crying so I turned my head to the side and let some  of my brown strands of hair cover half my face. I quickly started chopping some lettace and cleaning the chicken and this seem to make her happy so she walked out the kitchen with a devilsh smile on her face as I stayed there silently crying.

****************************************************************************

 "Whats this?" asked drunk uncle reggie

"Roasted chicken with yellow rice and salad" I said in a weak voice.

"Well this looks like more a big bunch of shit"

This is when I looked deep into his brown eyes and saw that he was extremly drunk so I just hoped that he didn't vomit. Guess who had to clean it up? Not my aunt but me, you shouldv'e known that. And as soon as I pulled away I felt another slap hit my cheek. This time I couldn't hold in my tears and went to my room and cried. But all of a sudden a heard a loud and hard knock. I ingnored it

"You better open the damn door before I knock it down and beat your ass"

But I didn't care he was to drunk to do anything and I was tired of all the drama in this house. I already had a busted lip and now my cheeks was a fiery red color. What a day, what a life ,what freaking 10 years of my life.  I wish all this would stop! I wish people could just see what I go through everyday than judge me. I'm I really an asshole, do I really don't give two cents about people, why don't I trust people with all my heart. Hey, well I dont know....maybe its becuase of this.... maybe becuase I have been humilated and abused so many times that I can't believe anyone, anymore,,, well everyone but Kai. He knew my mother and father before they died, before I was in the hospital with a broken arm and ribs, before this life, before I wasn't worth anything. Many people by now would have killed themselves but not me. I think somthing good will come. Like my mother always said when things go bad its becuase something good is coming your way, everything can be set for you perfectly you have to achieve it. Ohhh what a life, but I'm going to keep trying. I'm going to try to learn to trust even if I don't get it I will try. Well at least I think I am.