Chapter 7

This chapter is dedicated to @Karlafr --->( i great person by the way)

Pip Pip Cherrio everyone (I think thats how you say it right?) ! How are yuhh guys doing today. Well since I can't hear you or read your minds, I hope everyone has had a wonderful day full of love, luaghter and friendship. And if you had a diffucult day you will get through it.....I know you will and if you don't think so I have faith in you (Told yuhh I have Dr. Phil moments it just how I do). But anyway I was serious, I went through a heartbroken part of my life like about three months ago but Im still thinking about it and I still get sad about it but its ok becuase I know that something better would come along..just like you guys should think. But anyway I havent done this since my first chapter ever and no one sent me anything =-( but I know this time I'll have people to respond to. Right? Does anyone wish anybody a happy birthday and happy birthday to everyone!!!Well anwayzzzz in this part of my story you will learn something new....What may it be my darlings? Huhhhhmmmm???? Well <3 you guys...now get to reading!!!

************************************_____________________________***********************************

Chapter 7

I woke up today with the sounds of birds chirping and the sun beating against my skin. The sky was in a happy mood today but so much for my mood. Today was going to be a long day. I again started my normal routine of shower, clothes,hair,makeup and assorsories and looked in the mirror to see if I could still see the outline of the bruise that was brushed upon my face; I did see it...it was a lighter shade of purple and I assumed that it was going away. So I lightly put foundation and powder on my jaw; careful not to hurt myself and end up with the bruise hurting all day long...now that would mean endless suffering and bleeding and I was not up for that today..I already had some situations to deal with today, I didn't need another problem. 

Usually I would call Kai and tell him to come pick me up today; Thursday, but I didn't want to talk to him today until I found out from Drake what Kai said about me the night of the party. I was really tempted to pick up the phone and call my best friend (well unless something changes that and I didn't want it to change). So instead I picked up my phone and shoved it into my backpocket to make sure that I wouldn't touch it. But then my phone rang " Y son las cosas pequenas, Un te quiero, un te amo" thats when I pressed the red button and the phone stopped ringing. I was relieved and hurried out the door and into my car I went. I strapped myself in and turned it on. I just backed out of my driveway and drove at the fastest pace I could go without getting a ticket from the cops; 35mph.Again my phone rang!!! Didn't he understand , if I didn't pick up and sent him straight to voice mail on the third ring wouldn't he know I didn't want to talk to him. Ahhggghhh boys these days;stupid.

I got to school quickly and was relieved that I didn't see much people; I didn't want to make a scene in front of everyone. Seriously they would get the wrong idea of why I was talking to Drake... Well after the rumors totally jacked up my story. Yes I got there extra early and already the rumors were starting. And if you were wondering what the scene is, I mean to say that it would be wierd for someone like me(a normal person *cough cough* Hey I'm not popular or an outcast so I consider myself normal) and a person like him (a player) to be seen together. It would look like I would be asking him out or he would be asking me out. But I don't really care now so I just walked up to him with a slum look and said

"Alright your going to tell me everything."

"What are you talking about?" he asked with a confused look on a face

"The party you had on Friday"

"What about it?, wait were you not invited and you are pissed at me on.....Thursday..your kinda late sweet-heart"

"Don't you ever in your life call me sweet-heart again or you will pay I promise....and I WAS invited" I made sure to extend the word Was.

"But I-" he cut me off

"Well if you was invited why are you so-" then I interrupted him

"Wait, wait,wait wait..boo..boo I'm talking here ..did you hear me finish..NO,, I think not so I'm talking so shut that whore mouth of yours before I clean it up for you but I can't...its already fused with bombs and disease that I can't even mention."

"So...Like I was saying..." I continued

"I meant what did Kai say about me at your party because I KNOW he said something..Right?"

"What are you talking about..he didn't even mention yuhh" he looked convincing but I wasn't believing him.

"So you mean he didn't say anything but yet everyone here is talking about me..so they just decided to ignore me for a long time and then all of a sudden I become of interest in this school..no sorry not believing you, you better speak."

"He didn't say anything OK!! Now get out of my face"

And that's when I really got pissed;he lied and straight to my face so I roundhouse kicked him and he feel to the ground with a loud thud. Huh who knew he could be knocked down so easily yet he looks tough. I guess looks are deceiving!!

"I guess four years of Martial Arts really have helped me out some-what. And that's for lying to me.. and if you want to keep those things that make you a man down there I suggest you tell me what he said at the party before the day ends. You  have 7 hours...the clock is ticking and I WILL be counting and watching you..so be careful..hurry drakey..hurryyyy." I spoke into his ear loud enough for him to hear but not loud enough so that everyone would hear me, so I left, "Peace" I said to him as I gave him a challenging smirk. Please he gotta give up.. he would'nt want his man parts to hurt...no he wouldn't...he's a man whore and they all need their man parts to be considered one...oh please, I hate Drake I might as well not give him a chance and just kill the boy...but noo, I was to nice today. 

 ***********************************************************************************************************

"Fine, Fine, Fine... you are annoying and deadly just back up and I'll tell you...gosh"

"Fine..but hurry up then I got things to do"

"So the party was going great except for when the beer was running out..which never happens  but somehow people were going in at this party. So then Matt decided hey lets play Truth or dare and everyone agreed. So we were all playing and then it was Kai's turn..." and he paused like he was thinking.

I wanted to hear the rest of the story but my heart was already putting up the walls and my heart was on fire. I swear I couldn't breathe nor speak. My brain, my mouth all shut down while I waited for Drake to say the most devastating words of my life. I hated Drake but for some reason he was the one who held my complete world in his hands at the minute. But I asked for it. I wanted to know..but now I was re-thinking my decision. I was thinking when he brought me back to earth.

"And Reyanna asked him Turth or Dare and he choose Turth.What a punk by the way..."

"Can you keep your opinions to yourself.. and get back to the story"

"Fine..your so fie-..but what ever... and Reyanna asked what's one of the most darkest secrets that someone has told you and you have to tell who's secret it is?"

"Well this girl had told me that when-"

"No, no,no who was the girl who told you this before you start?"

"Its not important right now...I'll tell you after the story...calm down."

"So back to my story.." he continued

" She was ten and it was during a warm and rainy summers day..she was walking home from school only to find that no one was home. And she didn't have a roof to cover her from the rain so since she was already drenched in water she went for a walk in her neighborhood....and she kept walking until she saw her watch and it was 9pm and it was getting dark. She turned around and started to walk back towards her house when she got....snatched  and someone...rap....rapped..her in some dark place and she tried to scream...shout..cry.. but he wouldn't let her..and when the bartered was done.-he was getting mad by the way- he left her in the rain and left her like the damn coward he is.. and just sat there crying until she got up and walked home."