Chapter 5

Welcome to club kimmy. Where you get to comment, rate, follow, dance, meet one direction, dance like a wierdo (I wont judge) and make a fool out of yourself all while having fun (Don't worry Ima do it to...). Nahhh just joking but I do like to dance like a wierdo at awkward moments (Just warning you) . Well anyway my birthday was on June 2 and it was great. Well as always happy birthday or belated or early birthday to everyone and good morning/afternoon/evening and night to everyone.

*************************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 5

   I woke up again at 6:25 and repeated my routine except this time I looked into the mirror and saw a dark purple and black bruise on my left cheek but the my lip had healed.So I tried to cover it with my hair but it was too dark to hide so I had to pile on the makup on the left side of my face (which I hated but I didn't want to bring attention towards me in school so like a say a broken home is better than no home but sometimes I regret it..). So anyway I was talking to kai on my phone and he agreed to pick me up in his car today and I was glad;  I didn't want to drive today.

Kai got here on time; thank god, and I climbed in his car. I said hey and he answered imidetly. Soon Kai was feeling gulity of something, I could see it on his face. But what , what did he do? Did he humilate someone, did he get cuaght sneeking out with that cheerleader, did his mother scream at him? I was so eager to know but after knowing Kai for this long you realize that he never spills it right away you have to work for it. So instead I let my mind wonder for a bit and turned on the radio. My song was playing! Omg Glad you came was on and I got excited this was my day!!! Right when it was getting to my favorite part we arrived at school. Again we were early but only by 20 mintues. So we went and sat under the old maple tree again and talked for a bit until Kai sounded very serious and quetily said

"Catt...if someone every told some other people about a secret that was supposed to stay private what would your opinion on them be?"

" They are douches and are not worthy of that person and can't be trusted"

"But what if their supper nice and didn't mean to say it but it sliped out?"

"Like I said their douches simple as that"

"OK...."

This made me even more supicious what was he holding back? Why did he just ask me that? Is he indicating that he told someones secret to someone else? Who can that person be? Well whoever it is poor person. And then "Brrriiiinnnngggg" the bell run.

I walked into school thinking about what Kai said and stopped when I noticed the "cool - douche-" kids staring at me. They looked like they had saw something discussting but I ignored them and  went to my locker. This is where I looked into my mirror and saw that a little bit of my makeup was wearing off. So I took out my hair from a ponytail and let my hair out and got my books and left.

*************************************************************************************************************************

"Again....why are they looking at me?" I mumbled to myself as I stared straight into Drake (the packs leader) eyes.

"Do you need some company tonight,,, baby"

"No thank you I'm fine"

"Oh please you know you want some of this good stuff"

"Oh I'm sorry I forgot the good stuff already rotted and so did that attitude"

"Are you sure about that" Drake answered looking down at me.

"Apperiently...and get out my face" I growled

Drake grabbed me and held both of my arms together with one hand as I tried to scrim my way out of his grip but what was the point. He was bigger than me, stronger than me and more powerful than me and probably dumb. huh, why am I kidding myself he was stupid. My arms were starting to hurt and I knew they were going to bruise.

"Im comming over and your going to like it weather I force you or not. You know what  I'll force you just like..."

"Let me go! Let me go! You don't know me, you don't get me"

I was screaming so loud I swear the whole school was listening to me scream but no one did anything to help me. Well until I heard someone get punched in the face and turned and saw that Kai was here to help me he had punched Drake so hard he flew back three feet, into the lockers. Damn! Kai was a itttle shorter than Drake but he can pack a punch.

 I was watching Drake get consious of what had just happened but I didn't want to take a chance and stay there. My poor little 5'6 body wouldn't handle the beating I could get from 6' and 6'2 muscular quys. And I wasn't and didn't want to find out IF I could, so I dashed out of the hallway and went into my art class.

I got there in a hurry and was out of breath when I got there. Why? Why did art have to be so far away when I'm trying to save myself. Christ this is why people get beat up the classes are way to far from the lockers and then the principle has the nerve to ask why anyone who are victims of bullying don't tell teacher. Uhhh.. maybe we can't get to the teachers fast enough. God sometimes this school makes me so furious that I just wanna ughhhhh I don't know!!!

Sorry its a short chapter but I needed something up right? PLus I added drama to it so yea please commment, vote or follow me PLzzzzzz! And whos secret and what was the secret that Kai told to the "cool kids" What do yuhhh think?