chapter 11!!!! :D

Previous on I got the Hots for my Science Teacher............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 10

"Thanks for the lovein babe." He laughed and kicked my face. I could feel my blood running down my face. He took his clothes and ran. I laid there for a while pretty sure I was going to die. Then I heard someone calling my name.

"Jade! Jade!?! Holy shit!!" The person yelled. I was to weak to respond and even open my eyes to see who it was.

"Who did this to you?!" The person yelled.

"My-My- B-buhdy it surts." I whimpered. I was pretty sure I didn't even say the words right.

Before I knew it I felt hands under me picking me up.

"Mother fucker!" I screamed. I sobbed from the pain.

"Shit. I'm sorry did I do that?"

I nodded. I'm gonna die. I started to sob again. M savior held me tighter, but it didn't cause me anymore pain. Then kissed away my tears.

Then I blacked out.................

________________________________________________________________________

I got the Hots for my Science Teacher............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 11

Jade's point of view.

I awakened when I felt warm and soft fingers rubbing my cheek. My eyes fluttered open. I was shocked. Keith was sitting by my bed. Who knew how long he has been sitting here?

"What are you doing here? Where am I? How did you know I was here? Who brought me here?" I asked scared and confused.

"Jade before I answer your questions, I just want you to know I.....I love you. I-I'm sorry for what I did to you earlier today. I didn't't mean to make you cry no actually, I don't like to see you cry.

All day I couldn't't stop get the picture of your face out of my head? I was going to stop by your house. I'm sorry for rejecting you. I'm sorry-"

I cut off whatever he had to say with a kiss and a hug. At first he was unsure then responded... It was a perfect kiss. We pulled back at the same time slowly gazing in to each others eyes.

Then I spoke.

"Keith I was wrong. I was being a stupid brat. When you left I realized that I may of lost you for good. That made me cry harder because, I still loved you. I acted that way because in the past that was how I knew an relationship was going to end, it always ended that way.

I just felt like it was gonna end. I don't know why I ever thought it was the same with you but it's all I know because I have been hurt SO many times. If the guys don't get what they want (sex), then they get mad and flip out.

Then they act like you never existed and when that doesn't happen they still talk to me when I say 'hi' but they never act the same

around me again. I just thought that it was happening again. I just love you so much. What I thought was the reality of the situation, hurt me the most. I just couldn't stand to loose you.

I just loved you SO much is all." I said letting out a big breath of air. Whoa that was a mouth full! I looked at Keith noticing he hadn't said anything. I was confused to see he had a weird mixture of worry and sadness on his angelic face. Then I understood and smiled at him and said:

"Don't you ever worry I will ALWAyS love you. No matter what we go through together." I said with love. He smiled so big at my words I would have thought he was a 10 year old on Christmas in dissize, I laughed at his face. Did I really make him that happy? I was like he just read my mine... Or he just knows me so well.