I got the Hots for my Science Teacher.....................What the hell?!?! Chapter 4

Previous on my I got the Hots for my Science Teacher ............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 3

"Hey my name is Keith."

"Hey my name is Meagan witch I think you already know." She said nicely but you hear a hit of bitch in her tone. She's getting in her attitude. No matter how hard she tries to hide it, she always has that look on her face that says 'Don't fuck with me'.

That's when you know you're on her bad side!

You really, really, really don't want to piss her off when she's in that kind of mood. EVERYONE knows that. If you don't know she'll make sure you do get it, nice and clear.

I stood there watching them stare at each other..... Meagan of course looked pissed.

Keith just stood there emotionless.......

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got the Hots for my Science Teacher ............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 4!!

Keith's Point of View

Jade cleared her throat, trying to break the silence. It worked. After a few seconds Meagan spoke.

"So Keith..." she said in a bitchy tone. She continued.

"Were you planning on trying the innocent role? Was your plan to try and convince my best friend that you're nice and sweet and innocent, then when you have her alone you try to rap-"she was cut off.

"Whoa, whoa, Whoa, and what the hell?" I was actually really surprised of what she thought my motives were. Truth is I didn't even have any I was so shocked when she landed on me, I got lost in her eyes. So I didn't have a chance to register the situation.

"Do you want me to put what I'm saying easier words even you can understand? WHY DID IT LOOK LIKE YOU WERE GOING TO GO FREKEY DICKIE DO AND FUCK MY BEST FRIEND?" Her anger was now showing.

"First of all i wasn't going to Fuck her. 2nd she fell on ME.3rd even if we were going to have sex, i prefer the words 'Make love" in stead of 'fuck'. It turns me on more.

Don't get me wrong the whole thought of getting physical with her turns me on." I said with a smug face on.I turned to Jade and winked at her and licked my lips.

Jade's point of view

I looked at him and with shock at what he said. He winked at me and licked his lips. THAT turned me on! I could feel me blushing. I could also tell i was because he chuckled with a smile, then

looked back at Meagan. His smile disappeared leaving no trance of what he just felt when our eyes connected. I put my head down trying to hide the blush unfortunately it didn't work ....

"Jade what the hell?! Do you like what he was thinking?! Well maybe if you weren't a virgin-" Anger in her green eyes.

She turned to Keith who interrupted her.

I looked at him and blushed even redder just as he said "What!? What?! what did you just say?!" He looked at me then Meagan. He kept staring at me but still waiting for an