chapter 11.5 !!!! :D

Chapter 11.5!! :DDDDD

Keith's point of view!!!!! :)

I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and yawned. I looked down to see a peaceful naked jade lying on my chest. I felt her grip around me tighten and she bared her head into my bare chest. I sighed. I didn't sleep well last night and I know she didn't either. You're probably wondering 'Why is she naked?' Well in the night I woke up 3 or 4 times to Jade screaming, for me to save her. I could tell she was re-living getting raped. I had to shake her awake. I am going to kick her rapist's ass! When she finally woke she was completely covered in sweat. I took off her gown, hoping she would cool down and laid her on the other side of the bed, so she wouldn't catch my body heat. But she just moved back to me. I slightly chuckled and I wrapped my arms around her. She relaxed and fell back into a dreamless sleep for good that time.

I snapped out of the memory when Jade yawned and her eyes fluttered opened. I smiled down at her. She returned it immediately. God, I love that smile!

"Good morning beautiful." I said. Her smile grew bigger. But then it dropped and she spoke.

"Hey, I'm So sorry I kept you up all night-" I cut her off.

"Jade, It's OKAY! I'm here for you because I want to be and I love you. I'm just SO glad you're here with me and safe." I said while leaning down and kissing her cute little forehead then her nose then her eyes. She giggled and blushed. Then I finally kissed her soft lips. Oh and boy did I miss that kiss. She crawled on top of me without breaking the kiss. I gently rubbed her bare waist while she licked my bottom lip. I groaned and opened my mouth to be greeted with Jade's soft tongue exploring my mouth. Then suddenly the door swung open. Jade screamed and threw the covers over her to try and cover her naked body. Once I made sure that Jade was cover with the blanket, I looked up to see ... my shocked, and pissed Mom?!? Oh shit, is goin to go down.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment !!!!

Vote!!!

become a FAN!!!!

P.s I REALLY DO CARE WHAT YOU THINK! PLEASE DO COMMENT!!! :D

P.S.S 30 votes!! If you want me to post the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want THANK ALL my readers!!!!!!!!! :D