I got the Hots for my Teacher.... What the hell?!? Chapter 1

I got the Hots for my Science Teacher.... What the hell?!?Chapter 1

Jade's point of view

It was a sunny Saturday in September. My best friends Meagan and Ashley are on our way to the fair.

My best friends and I are juniors. There are 3 days before school starts at Northwood High School.

We left my house after I got ready. I had on a lavender dress on. It is above my knees. Ashley had on a pink tank top and jean shorts. Meagan was wearing a black dress. I love my neighborhood in the month of September. The beautiful bright yellow Marigolds and the lavender colored Roses. The yellow and red leave slowly falling to the lime green grass......

"OMG! Jade I forgot to tell you?!?!?" Ashley said. Totally freaking out on me. She took hold of my shoulders and shook me rapidly.

"What the hell Ashley?!" I yelled.

She kept on shacking me. I was starting to get really dizzy. I told her to get a hold of herself. But she just kept on shacking. I started to get really pissed off. Before I knew it I slapped her in the face and she stopped and stood there in awe.

After a couple of minutes went by she finally found her voice.

"Thanks!" She said sarcastically.

"Well you were trying to shack the shit out of her."Meagan said. Meagan and I laughed so hard we thought we would die.

Well if you couldn't tell already Meagan is a very nice and outgoing person and if she has something on her mind she says it. Oh and she like to wear black. So basically she is a nice friendly outgoing Goth.

Yeah I know she isn't your typical Goth chick well guess what my whole life as a 17 year old teenager isn't typical. Most kids have nice sweet moms well, my mom is a slut! Most people can go to bed at night well; I can't because my mom is always fuckin some pervert.

Me the most popular girl at the school is hanging with a Goth. People are still talking about it even after 3 years of me and Meagan's Friendship.

I am known as the alpha at NWHS. I'm nice to everyone. I give everyone a chance. That's how I met Ashley and Meagan. Every guy in my grade tries to either go out with me or..... Melina.

Also known as among the girls: The biggest, smuttiest skankest, oh and can't forget SLUTTEST hoe bag know to mankind.

She wears super short shorts that hug her ass and have ass showing at all times. I mean if she is gonna wear shorts that short she might as well have a sign plastered on her head that says 'Hi, I am a hooker and want to be raped'.

Last year she tried to embarrass me to get the boys to stop having the hots for me.

During lunch she tried to spill spaghetti on me but she tripped and ended up spilling it all on herself.

That bitch only made it worse for herself. For 2 and half months people called her slippery hoe.

God good times.

(**FLASH BACK FROM A YEAR AGO)

One day at study hall all my friends and I were sitting at our popular table. We all heard Miss. Slippery Hoe yelling so we turned to the other side of the room. Guess what the ugly hoe was bitchin Meagan out. Being the pissed off person I was I got straight up and walked over to them. I tapped Melina on the shoulder and she turned around and glared at me.

"We got your back Jade." Someone said.

I turned around and everyone at my table (7 or 8 kids) was now behind me.

I smiled at them and turned to see a glaring Melina.

"What do you want bitch." Melina said with a poison leaking off every word that came off her slutty lips.

"Whoa, Whoa I would rather be a bitch, then a Slutty wanna be but can't be but still tryin BITCH." I said with joy. I don't like being a bitch but she is SO asking for it!

Everyone around me started laughing. You are probably thinkin why hasn't a teacher stopped the fight? Well the Study hall teacher always leaves half through the period and comes back with only 4 minutes left till bell.

"Jadey-kins, no need to get feisty. I was just talking to your friend." She said that annoyed me soo much. Ughhh she is SO SO SO SO asking for it!! "Why you dirty dirty SLUTTY BITCH!!" With that I stepped forward. Getting ready to strike her dead in the face. My friends grabbed my arm and haled me back across the room with my BFF Meagan

(**FLASH BACK DONE**)

Every since she hasn't been as big of a bitch to me as before. You would think she wouldn't fuck with me after that but, she still does but not as much. Hey,I'm happy she made it through the year without a pitch fork stabbed in her throat. I mean falling in to her throat. Lol

But she does leave Meagan alone so I don't care if she is a bitch to me because I will be one right back. Even the rest of the popular kids are nice to her and stick up for her even when I'm not around. She is one of us. They are even nice to Ashley.

"Jade?!?!" Meagan yelled.

I snapped out of the flash back.

"what?" I asked her

"There is a new Science teacher this year. I also heard he was young and Hot" She said holding the 'T' on Hot. I laughed.

This year is going to be Very interesting.......

Vote!!

Become a fan!

Comment!

Love it! 