chapter 12!!!!! :D

I updated early you guys!!!! It was suppose to be at 30 votes but i decided you guys Deserve another part! :D COMMENT VOTE BECOME A FAN!!!!!!!!!! :D :D I hope you guys like it because I really enjoyed writing this chapter :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keith's point of view!!!! :D

"Ahhhh...Hey mom what are-are you doing here?" I asked uneasily. My mom still stood in the door way, still shocked. Once she snapped out of her trance she put on a stern and disapproving look, and finally responded. But when the words left her mouth I wish I could have took away every right she has to talk.

"Now I see what has become of my baby boy!" My mother said with a deathly glare at me, then continued.

"What I don't understand is why is he cheating on his "wonderful" Jade I heard so much about, while she's in the hospital, I mean with this- this tramp come one Keith I raised you better than this! The worse part is there in the same hospital! Your poor poor girlfriend, who not to mention who just gotraped,is probably laying on her bed wondering where the hell you are. On top of THAT-" I cut her off

"No, mom that is not at all what's happening! Mom I'm not cheating on her! She's-" This time before I could explain anything she cut me off.

"Yes you are! What do you call what you were doing or what you were about to do with this tramp! Shameless, disgraceful,and dirty Skan-" I could hear Jade's almost silent whimpering, my blood was boiling. No one talks to my beautiful girl that way! I will NOT-I refuse to keep having her being treated like she is shit! And I refuse to let my mother be completely disrespectful especially when she doesn't know what Jade has been through. This was going to stop so I cut her off..

"Mother stop! You need to stop!!!!" I yelled at her. My mother stopped completely and looked shocked.

(A/n : Keith rarely EVER yells!)

Suddenly Jade tensed in my arms. I rubbed her waist, which won me a deadly glare from my mom, but i ignored it and Jade slowly began to relax in to my hold again I began to speak again-but in a quieter, and emotionless tone.

"Mom can we just, go and talk somewhere please?" I asked her. She hesitated at first but then finally responded, slightly nodded her head, and walked out of the room. I removed Jade from my arms, hopped out of bed, put my pants and shirt on, then gave Jade a quick kiss, telling her i would be back in a half an hour, then ran out the room to catch up to my mother. Finally catching up to her, she lead me into a empty office, and there i explain everything to my mother, from the begging to end, when i first saw Jade and all the way to this back to the mess she created.....

25 minutes later...............................................

After I explained everything to her my mom was doing the most unexpected this in the world (well for her to do that is) she-she was crying? Oh my god my mother is crying... huh. Suddenly she started to walk out the door and done the hall. I yelled out to her, but with her back to me she raised her hand and silenced me. I just stood after her watching her leave.After she was out of sight I made my way back to Jade's room.....

Jade's Point of view!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith left with his mother to talk to her 25 minutes ago. For these 25 minutes I have been sobbing, and wondering if maybe my mom was right , maybe I do act like a slut. 'Maybe even Keith's mom is right! Keith doesn't deserve me! He deserves SO much better! Instead of a t-tramp like m-me. I couldn't give him anything except me. I can't buy him stuff like he can for me! I could never live up to his or his families expectations. No matter how hard I were to try! I am a the problem! I mean for gods sakes, I made him yell at his freakin mother, which from what I could tell, he doesn't do it very often, also from the look on her face- it said it all! I love Keith- I really REALLY do but, m-maybe just maybe, it would be best if we just stayed apart for awhile.' I took one last look at the door and flipped over so I my back was to the door, and so I wasn't laying on my aching body. I closed my eyes and fell asleep with my decision made.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEyyyyyy guys!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Im sorry for not uploading for soooooo long But, I will be posting another chapter for this story VERY VERY soon! :D Sooooo keep your eyes pealed lol :D Also if you are wondering what the charaters look like check out my last post on this story I have a slide show at the right side :) You cant miss iT! :D lol

OOOOOO yeah one last thinG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Question of the chapter:

What do you think of Keith's mom? Why?

Who is your favorite character??? Why? :D

COMMENT~ I REALLY do care what you think!!!! EVEN IF YOU THINK THIS STORY SUCKS TELL ME I WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!! lol :D

BEcome a FAn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VOTE!!!! IF YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! :D