Chapter 10

Previous on I got the Hots for my Science Teacher ............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 9

I sat down on the bench and just cried no one came to this park anymore. I sat there you could only hear my soft sobs. At times like this I-I wish my dad was here.

My dad reminds me of-of Keith. (Personality wise... lol) I have a feeling I made a big mistake. (Keith) I don't know why I blew up on him. I was right a little! I mean come one every girl

is going to be mad when, a girl through herself at you after you tell her your falling in love with her. Then totally reject he-

Something interfered with my thoughts. I listened closer. I heard the crunch of leaves. I stood up and looked around. I'm scared out of my balls right now.

What if someone is going to kill me or Worse .... RAPE ME!!

"Show yourself!" I said still looking around.

I heard someone behind me. I spun around and came face to face with ...............

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I got the Hots for my Science Teacher ............... What the hell?!?!? Chapter 10

A man. I looked at him. He didn't look familiar but he did in a way. There was a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked. He grabbed my arm. His grip really hurt. He started pulling me into the forest with his hand over my mouth. He picked me up and carried me because I wasn't cooperating. I tried kicking him that earned me a slap in the face. I started to cry. I already knew what this pervert was planning on doing to me. I knew there was no exit to this situation. But I WILL put up a fight. He suddenly stopped and dropped me on the ground. I hit my head.

"Shit." I said while rubbing my head.

"Okay we can do this the easy way, you can just lay there and enjoy it or we can do this the hard way, I will be forced to get violent with you. Your choice." He said smirking at me. Oh god I think I'm gonna be sick! I jumped up from the ground and was about to run but, he grabbed me by the waist and smashed me back on to the ground.

"You like playing rough? Okay wait till you see what I can do!" He said laughing while leaning over me. I started to scream, VERY bad idea! He slapped me in the face 100x harder. Shit that's going to leave a bruise.

"You have no choice. You interrupted me and your mommy when we were having fun. When you left she didn't want to finish so you have to finish for her. You're a lot prettier anyways." He said reassuring. I knew I recognized him! PERV!

He leaned down and started to suck on my neck. He moved my head so he could have better access. I feel disgusting! I kicked him. This time he smiled and pulled up my dress halfway so my stomach and under was showing. I tried to close my legs. But he pinned them back and took off my underwear. Shit someone PLEASE help me!!

"Let's see that beautiful pink pussy." He said while spreading my legs apart. He started to kiss my inner thigh and slowly made his way to my center. I could feel his wet tongue going in and out. Oh god I AM going to die! He suddenly stopped at punched me in the face. OW!! WHAT THE FUCK!?!

"What the hell?!?" I yelled.

"Act like you like it. NOW!" He ordered. He put his head back down and started to finger me while licking my pussy.

I moaned. (Fake!) "Yeah yeah harder." I said awkwardly.

"Is this better?" He fingered me faster and harder while smirking at me.

I feel disgusting. Mother Fucker!

He UN buckled my bra and grabbed my breasts. He leaned down and played with my nipples with his tongue and nibbled. Fuck-to-the-NO! Keith is the only one that sucked on my nipples and I am planning on keeping it that way! I tried to act like I liked it. I lifted his head from my nipple. He nibbled a little too hard one last time. 'SHIT!! SON OF A BITCH ASS!!' I said in my head. Felt like crying my eyes out from the pain. I tried to hide my pissed off face with a big smile He looked at me and smirked. I pulled his face closer to mine. I whispered in his ear.

"Lick my pussy please!" I moaned in his ear. He pulled back with a smirk on his face and hunger in his eyes. I wanted to kill that MOTHER FUCKER. I didn't want to lose my virginity yet! Especially not to him.

"I got something better for you." He said evilly. I looked at him confused. Then he pulled his d*ck out and started running it over my center. I started crying. He pinned me down and started thrusting his d*ck in. He started doing it faster and harder.

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" I sobbed. I closed my eyes. Earlier I was hoping to distract him so we wouldn't get to this point. When I thought I was going to pass out from the pain everything stopped. The pain and everything stopped. I heard him moaning. I opened my eyes and saw his stroking his dick fast. Oh god I know I'm gonna die now!

"Want some more pussy licking?"

"Please No!" I cried harder. I could already feel his warm breath on m pussy. He started to lick it again. But this time he nibbled too. After a couple minutes he put his dick in again.

10 minutes later......

"Fuck yeah! He groaned. OMFG he just masturbated in front of my FUCKING face!! He finished. I was felt paralyzed because I couldn't move. He bent down one last time and licked my breasts and whispered in my ear.

"Thanks for the lovein babe." He laughed and kicked my face. I could feel my blood running down my face. He took his clothes and ran. I laid there for a while pretty sure I was going to die. Then I heard someone calling my name.

"Jade! Jade!?! Holy shit!!" The person yelled. I was too weak to respond and even open my eyes to see who it was.

"Who did this to you?!" The person yelled.

"My-My- B-buhdy it surts." I whimpered. I was pretty sure I didn't even say the words right.

Before I knew it I felt hands under me picking me up.

"Mother fucker!" I screamed. I sobbed from the pain.

"Shit. I'm sorry did I do that?"

I nodded. I'm gonna die. I started to sob again. M savior held me tighter, but it didn't cause me anymore pain. Then kissed away my tears.

Then I blacked out.................

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for uploading so late my stupid sister broke the BRAND NEW computer, (Dumb ass!)

Lol anyway I will upload as soon as I can I'm sorry.

FAN!!!

BECOME

A FAN!!!

ILYA!!!!!!!!! :D