Chillin Like A Villain 3

-Breanne-

I walked into the upper stalls of the Amphitheatre to watch Jay train when I saw the girls from the squad.

"Hello girls." I smiled

"Bree." the chimed and turned their attention towards me.

"Jane I wanted to thank you for covering for me that past few weeks, the girls have told me nothing but good things." Jane smiled brighter than before

"You are totally welcome."

"I would love to know how you do it, with the cotillion, favours for me and managing the squad."

"I don't know I just do."

"Well if you ever find out, please tell me."

"How is the work going?" Annabeth asked me

"Ben does most of the work yet I still seem to be up to my eyes in stuff. But we were warned that the first year will be all about transition, so I'm not that worried." I heard swords clanking together and i looked over, the boys had begun there training. We looked over as a someone challenged Jay. He took his mask off, they began to duel, whoever they were, they were really good. Jay lost it for a moment but got it back. The mystery person took of their mask.

"It's Lonnie." I stated and began to clap impressed with her swordsmanship.

"Not bad." Jay said impressed.

"Yeah why don't you put me on the team?" she replied and I raised my eyebrow she truly was her mother daughter.

"Hey...what?" Chad asked butting in. "No, no, no. We'll be the laughing stock of the league. And what's gonna happen next we'll have girls playing tourney? Come on guys."

"It won't be your fault if a girl is better." I comment making everyone look at me "Girls are just as good as guys, Lonnie is a prime example of that. Or are you afraid of getting taking down by a girl...Chad." everyone oohed

"I agree." Jay added grinning up at me

"Have you not read the rule book? Section 2, Paragraph 3, 11-4. A team will be compromised of a Captain and eight men." He showed it to my boyfriend and everyone else "You should read the rulebook."

"Okay, yeah. But your down a man." Lonnie argued. "Since Ben had to leave to do all the King stuff.

"Exactly were down a Man." I scoffed he was such a sexist pig

"Jay." Lonnie sighed looking at him

"I'm sorry but coach trusts me." he apologised "I'm not gonna stay Captain if I just throw out the rule book

"If my mother had thought that way, she would have lost the war." Chad scoffs

"Chad!" I yell he swung round to face me scowling at him "Leave."

"What? Why?"

"NOW!" I roared leaning over the railing.

He ran out whimpering

He ran out whimpering. I felt the stares of everyone I craned and cracked my neck, reigning in my frustration and my inner beast. I let out a deep breath.

"Jay." i cleared my throat

"Yeah" he replied a bit apprehensive.

"I would like to speak with you, outside." he nodded

"Practice is over guys." I left one way and he another and we met up outside.

"Are you okay?" he asked me

"Yes fine, just umm. My inheritance sometimes leaves something to be desired. Anyway, there is a reason for me being here. I have a present for you, well it's more of a thank you for helping me in things I no longer have the time to do." I took his hand and led him into the court yard there was...

" I took his hand and led him into the court yard there was

"What? No way." I grinned as he went over to inspect it.

"I know you wanted to explore more outside of school during the holidays now you can even if i can't, but I will try to."

"I love it thanks." I hugged him

-3rd Person-

Even though a present from his girlfriend made the bitterness sweet again, the bitter side to dating the princess was the press and their never ending questions about his life. It was turning his life into a nightmare asking him questions he questioned how they could know and then asking questions that were too annoying and personal. Jay had to admit there were times in the past six months were he wished he was back on the isle again then there wouldn't be engaged to be engaged to be engaged, no invasive questions, no pressure to be the perfect boyfriend when he already felt like he wasn't the perfect son. No secret he felt like his girlfriend was keeping

Yeah being in Auradon had it's perks and it was great but the bad was starting to outweigh it, there was only one person he knew he could talk to about this....Mal. He found her stressing out in the kitchen.

"Hey Mal." Mal jumped but calmed down seeing it was him.

"Oh, hey Jay. What's up."

"A lot." she stopped and looked at him properly "I'm struggling it honestly feels like...I don't know how to explain it."

"That everyone's eyes are on you waiting for you to make a mistake?" she wondered and he nodded "I feel like that too."

"Don't get me wrong. Bree is great but I've never just had one girl and a label that I couldn't just remove easily. But it's not only like everyone's watching but this is gonna make me sound crazy. I think she's keeping something from me."

"Like what?"

"I don't know but during practice Chad was saying some stuff and she literally roared at him, the fury in her eyes, Mal I have never seen her like that and her eyes, she was away from me but i could have sworn they glowed."

"What?"

"Yeah. Look I know she has magic like enough to make things easier for herself but that's all I know." he sighed "I'm probably just over thinking things. What are you making?" he noticed Mal had her spell book and a sandwich.

"I completely forgot that I promised Ben a picnic now I'm gonna use a spell to make this set more." Jay groaned.

"What."

"The meal, I was boasting to Bree that i learnt to cook, i was just gonna have someone make something but I completely spaced."

"Well if you want I can do the same for you." Mal offered

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, we're in this together right?"

"You're a life saver."

-------