Chillin Like A Villain 9

Dude met Jay and Carlos when the came back to the dorms, he whines when seeing them and Carlos picked him up.

"I'm sorry I'm so late Dude. Ben and Bree got captured." he told the dog picking him up. Carlos went to go to their room when Jay pulled him back.

"Why's the door open?" he wondered and the slowly walked in. Inside Chad had managed to get in and was using the 3D printer.

"You've got to be kidding me." Carlos huffed seeing the blonde jerk who jumped hearing his voice. Carlos let dude down

"i knocked." Chad replied. Carlos held his hand out to Chad who grumbled but gave him a key.

"What is that?" Jay questioned him

"oh a little Chad action figure." he made the figure fly around mimicking a car. "Well minus the head."

"Sounds like an improvement. Excuse me." Carlos moved past Chad and brought out his phone bringing up the specs for fairy godmothers wand.

"Why are you making fairy godmothers wand?" Chad asked and the two friends try to come up with something.

"Why are we making Fairy Godmothers wand?" Carlos repeated the question not knowing that outside their room Lonnie was walking past and heard it then decided to listen in. The two friends didn't answer.

"Ben and Bree have been captured." Dude answered

"What?" Chad asked "Dude can talk?"

"I was stalling" Carlos groaned at his fury friend.

"Sorry I thought you forgot." Dude replied and Jay hit Chad's arm

"Don't tell anyone, Ben and Bree's lives depend on it." he told the arrogant prince.

"Really? So if something happens bad happens. God forbid, but if something were to happen, who do you think would be next in line to be King?" he wondered

"Is it me or is that in really poor taste, besides nothing will happen and if you breath a word and Bree comes back, well you know what her angers like." Chad visibly gulped

"Yeah." Jay mentioned for him to leave and Chad sighed but did. Jay slammed the door.

"Thank you Jay. All right." they got to making the wand.

------

Back at Lady Tremaine's. Evie and Mal were finishing up the smoke bombs

"Got it?" Evie asked

"Yeah, I got it."

"perfect, that makes five smoke bombs." Evie stated

"i think that's enough right?" she asked her friend

"Yeah." she agreed "M, how amazing would this look with my shredded tee and my heart purse." Evie wondered holding up a small tiara.

"Very amazing." Mal drawled

"Take it, take a bunch." Dizzy beamed picking up various things for her to take Evie grabbed a bag and Dizzy gave her a bunch of things.

"Thank you." Evie smiled at the young girl.

"It would make me so happy to know that you were wearing something of mine in Auradon, almost like being there myself." Evie brought her into a hug.

"I really wish i could take you with me."

"at least one of us had a dream come true right?" Dizzy looked hopefully up at Evie who's smile faltered

"Right."

"Oh and before I forget. I made something for the princess as well. Is she as pretty as she looks on TV?" Dizzy ran back to her nation picking up a rose bracelet and handing it to her friend

"Of course. I'm sure she'll love this."

"E, we gotta go." Evie nodded. Dizzy gave a small wave and walked back to her desk and looked through Evie's design book. Evie looked sadly back at her.

"E, she'll be fine."

"Yeah but she could be so much more." Evie replied still looking back at the young girl. Mal tapped her friends hand and then they left. The two walked through the streets back to the hangout talking.

"That one was epic, that went on for actual days." Mal talked

"like it mattered right. We were both undone by true loves kiss." Evie replied

"Works overtime" they both laughed

"I really though that's what you and Ben had." Evie added and the stopped outside the hangout.

"I'm not coming back Evie. I can't, I really tried to tell you. But i mean, I saw the way your face lit up when we walked into those dorm rooms for the very first time. I couldn't spoil that for you." she told her best friend

"If your staying then I'm staying too."

"NO." Mal refused "Evie you are an Auradon girl. And I am and will always be the girl from the isle." there was silence between the two before Mal picked up the rock offering it to Evie but she shook her head slightly then she threw it up and the gate opened.

------------

The boys had fallen asleep while they waited for the wand to finish, both were snoring after the past few days events. Beeping started to wake them up and Jay was the first one to arouse and open his eyes. He saw that it was done.

" Carlos." he nudged the white haired friend he groaned

"What?" he asked waking up and then saw that the same thing. Both stood up and Carlos went to removed the fake wand and examine it.

"not bad." Carlos said

"Yeah."

"Let's go." they said and went to leave

"Hey guys what about me?" Dude asked

"no stay, I'm serious stay." Dude whined settling back in his basket. "I love you, buddy. We'll be back before you know it." The two left and were in the court yard when they were stopped by Doug.

"Hey have you seen Evie?" he questioned the two.

"She went camping." Carlos lied

"Evie 'I wanna live in a castle' sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" he raised his eye brow.

"You know how spontaneous she is, bro." they both chuckled walking backwards

"Totally, totally, later, Doug." they dogged one obstacle but when they turned round they were met with Lonnie.

"i'm coming with you guys." she stated , both chuckled nervously.

"We don't need swords at the...waffle hut."

"I know you're going to the isle to rescue Ben and Bree. So either you take me or I'm going to have to tell fairy godmother, or worse King Adam, now how would he react knowing his son and daughter were trapped with a bunch of villains?" the two looked at each other and agreed. Lonnie grinned and went with them.