Chillin Like A Villain 1

Mal and Jay stood in front of Auradon press, them shouting hundreds of questions at the two. Mal looked like a deer caught in headlights as she looked like her mind had been somewhere else. Jay looked frustrated at the fact they wouldn't let him fully answer and his mind was thinking and trying to get out ten more that to what they were asking.

Both of them had looked different to  when they first arrived. Jay who once had long brown locks had cut it majorly, he was wearing a red shirt and black slacks

Mal who once had luscious purple hair now had it blonde with purple tips and wearing a white sparkly day dress

"Mal, Jay, three days to the cotillion are you excited?"

"What's it like being the first boyfriend of the princess?"

"do you miss your purple hair?

"Do you miss your long hair?"

"Is your mother still a lizard?" the press questioned them constantly. Ben and Breanne had just finished a meeting with their parents and they were heading to a council meeting soon, when they saw the frenzy that their other half were involved in.

"Okay, alright," they moved their way through the press and took Jay and Mal's sides. "We'll let you know when that situation changes.." Ben answered

"Did either of you, think you'd be with villain kids?" one reporter questioned

"No, but the best things are the most unexpected. I think we're done here though." the sweet smile never left Breanne's face. The press however continued to fire questions at the couples. Breanne kissed Jay's cheek. FGM came in front of the two couples.

"shh, shh, shh, okay if you're here you're either skipping or trespassing." the press continued and FGM kept pushing them till they backed off and she guided them away a few steps till they took the hint.