Chillin Like A Villain 7

"Bree where do you have the time to get all the clothes?" Evie wondered as she searched through the racks in her closet.

"Oh before the coronation I got bored a lot so I left to go on shopping trips. Luckily for my brother I always saw clothes he would never think of wearing." she poked her head out. "i couldn't resist. But I haven't been shopping in a while, I kind of miss it." Bree went over to Ben and gave him the clothes.

"You're welcome."

"Do you think this will be appropriate." Ben asked his twin.

"Unlike you I can actually step away from the smartness and well put together look. Not that I get many occasion to do it. Trust me." Ben nodded and went behind the screen. Bree then looked through her section and settled on something. She changed behind another screen then went to do her make up as Ben came out.

 She changed behind another screen then went to do her make up as Ben came out

"So?"

"I couldn't have done it better myself." Evie commented.

"Whoa." Carlos said as Bree came out chewing gum. She blew a bubble then popped it.

"Let's go, we're taking a limo because if we took my car, six of us wouldn't fit inside

"Let's go, we're taking a limo because if we took my car, six of us wouldn't fit inside." They left grabbing the key to a limo.

"Bree have you got the.."

"Key, Remote." she answered holing up the two items.

"Wait. Something's wrong." they halted and Evie went up to ben fixing his hat. Bree shook her head.

"There."

"Shotgun!" Dude called and everyone looked at him, Bree, Ben and Evie were like WTF

"No, Dude, stay. the Isle is way too dangerous." Dude whimpered

"Did he just?" Bree wondered

"Talk? Yeah I'll tell you later." Bree shrugged and got into the drivers seat.

"Okay, once we cross the bridge, Carlos direct her to park under the pair in the old garage."

"Okay." Carlos nodded. bree pulled out and the drove away from school and across the bridge. Carlos directed Bree and they came to a stop. they all got out and Bree looked around nervously While Ben and Carlos got the tarp to cover the car.