Chillin Like A Villain 2

I will be posting chapters every weekend just so you know

Jay, Carlos, Mal and Evie were walking through the school grounds when most of the girls started going doe eyed over Jay

"Hey Jay."

"Hi Jay."

"Hi." he replied walking past girls.

"Why do they torture themselves, they know your dating Bree?" Carlos wondered as more girls said Hi to Jay.

"What can i say, I'm a chick magnet. Besides I'm not interested in any of them and Bree knows that." he replied

"So I know it's obvious that you're going with Bree, I mean duh. But if you were the one asking how would you?"

"Listen all you gotta do is...look like me." Jay smirked

"Ha-Ha"

"Mal, Jay." Jane came up to them

"Oh hey, Jane." Carlos' persona changed as the young brunette stood in front of them.

"Hey Carlos." she smiled back.

"I was wondering...uh...if you liked the" Carlos became nervous "the carrot cake last night." he internally groaned and slapped himself

"I had the pumpkin pie."

"Oh, cool uh."

"Smooth." Jay shoved him to move which he did. Evie took his place

"Okay, I have and opening for a fitting at three, who wants it?"

"Me!" Lonnie snapped then looked at Jane "Sorry." Jane waved her off

"It's fine."

"I'll fit you in later." Evie assured taking Lonnie away to talk.

"Oh Mal, Jay. I am sorry to keep bugging you but the decorating committee needs more answers." Jay groaned, he still questioned his decision to join but at the time Bree was so over run with helping Ben, being princess and school girl, he offered to take her place. It surprised Bree but it melted her heart to think she had such n amazing boyfriend.

"So as much as I hate to ummm...." Jane trailed off.

"Bug me?" Mal offered

"Yeah."

"We would love to but we have to get to class." they tried to leave but Jane stopped them

"Just nod if you like it." Jane started rattling of thing the two just automatically nodded, then started on party favours. Mal got annoyed that her eyes turned green.

"Okay we get it." Jay snapped then re composed himself at a shocked Jane, Mal and he shared a look before turning their attention back to Jane

"You know pen tops sound good." they answered which made Jane smiled forgetting their title outburst. Just then Lonnie, Carlos and  Evie came back over.

"I cannot wait to see what both of your wedding will look like." Both Mal and Jay did a double take.

"What?" the asked

"The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged." Jane answered them and they both went a shade lighter.

" I knew it." Evie gushed

"Everyone knows it."

"I didn't, I mean i know asked out Bree and i'm dating her and you know becoming apart of the court and all like a proper couple when honestly i've never set my sights on one gal.."

"i didn't know it, why did no one tell me? Is my entire life life planned out in front of me? I mean..." The two didn't notice Ben and Bree coming up behind them.

"Hey." Bree took Jay's arm while Ben put his arm around Mal

"Hi Ben." The girls coo

"Hey Bree." Carlos grinned at his friend

"Oh can i talk to you two." Jane pulled the royals away.

"So I'm just going over the final plans for your presents." the twins looked back to their other half's

"We'll catch you later." Bree smiled sadly at the two

" Oh okay." Mal replied

"See ya." Jay sighed and they both left.

"Cinderella, Belle, but the one you made for Mal is my favourite.". Jane flicked through the pictures.

"Great but the eyes need to be green" jane brought out samples into Ben's face he jumped back a bit. he took the samples and went through them choosing the brightest.

"This one."

"Great now, Bree, Jay's coat of arms that you designed has been approved and is in it's final touches, you just need to chose the colour of the staff." she brought up the picture of Jay's new coat of arms.

"Gold, and I mean gold the staff has to stand out and the eyes of it have to be red, I know that not many people like where he's come from but he cares for his Dad and i know he'll love it."

"Are you sure sis. Aladdin and Jasmine."

"Will have to deal with it just like Aurora and Phillip will have to deal with you dating the daughter who put her to sleep." Bree snapped

-------

After the school day Chad and Doug were in Evie's room. Chad was getting his fitting for the Cotillion.

"What about Peacock feather, I bet nobody gonna have those at the Cotillion." Chad stated

"Chad, the I see you I think...King." his face brightened "And fake fur. Fake fur says it all."

"Loud and clear." Doug added . Jay knocked on the door in his training outfit.

"Amphitheater in five." he told Chad before leaving before speaking to someone else. Chad huffed

"why did coach make him Captain instead of me, I'm obviously better. King Chad though. I like it, you know who else would?"

"Who?" Evie asked

"Audrey."

"She would." he  got a little emotional.

"Chad. Let's go!" Chad went to leave, Evie just managing to take the cape off him as he went to get his stuff upset. Jay got him and guided him out. Evie and Doug laughed

"Not a lot of there, there." they chimed

"Someone is obviously not dealing with the break up well."

"Yes. i've been doing the numbers and after we collect from all the girls for their gowns and Chad's cape." He showed her how much.

"Wow, what are we going to do with all that money?" she wondered

"Well I was thinking you could buy that castle you always wanted..." he took her hand and looked into her eyes "Then you wouldn't need a prince."

"You're right, i don't because I have you." she smiled replying back.