Chapter 12

Grace's POV

I was back at the beach on Monday, and was ready to get back to my volunteering.... and maybe to see Edward again. In a muscle shirt. And red shorts. With reflector glasses. Sitting on the high chair. Watching him watch over the beach. It was damn sexy.

 I grinned while I made the walk over to the beach, I couldn't wait to see him again. I blushed at the dream I had the previous night. It was similar to the first one I had about him.. I woke up wet in places I was never wet before. Even with Chad. He never had my body on fire and my heart wanting more, then what Edward does. Chad made me happy and made me feel loved but... there was no passion.

I threw my bag on the table before going to get my whistle and board, before signing in and making my way out to the beach to my post. Which happened to be only a two minute walk from Edward's. Which mean we were in perfect view of each other.

As I passed his seat, I uncapped my bottle of water and splashed him. He sat up right and looked around frantically for the source. I giggled from behind him and saw him spin around in his seat.

"Grace!" He said like a little kid, before he jumped the 7 foot ladder and walked over to me.

"Edward! Back to your post!" I said, stepping back teasing him with my eyes.

"Oh but Grace, I've grown to weak to climb up, I need the kiss of life!" He said, before moving to quickly for me to move and pulled me into him. With his muscle shirt and my red one piece and white thin booty shorts, I could feel every contour of his chest. I kissed him quickly on the lips, before trailing my fingers down his bare arms, making him shiver. I giggled before stepping away.

"Damn, Grace! What a fine piece of ass you got there!" Rebecca a girl from school said, walking by and very obviously checking out Edward. I blushed and put my head in his neck, in order to hide my blush from both Rebecca and him. Edward only smirked, before pulling my face away his neck.

"If only they new how lucky I was." He whispered to me before kissing me on the cheek.

I sighed before reluctantly pulling away.

"I'll see for lunch?" I said. He smirked suggestively and before I could fully register what it was I said, he had his back to me.

"Absolutely." He said from his chair. I rolled my eyes at his playfulness and continued walking to my station.

***

I was sitting in my chair for the past 3 hours with nothing as so much as waves crashing the sand. There was 10 people here and 4 of which were children, meaning there was about.... counting the adults accompanying the children.... 7 people watching 4 children. When only 3 went in the water because one of them is an infant.  All of that to say.... it was boring. I was tempted to take out my book but if I was caught reading on the job I would most definitely be demoted to snack shack duty.... which is slightly more interesting but it also involves cleaning the toilet.

I'll stay out in the sun tanning thank you.

"Grace? Is that you?" I tensed when I heard that voice. I looked down from my podium. It was Chad. Shirtless. And just as hot as I remembered with his muscles all over and short cropped hair. Though I couldn't help but compare him to Edward.

"Hi, Chad." I said meekly. He smiled up at me and started climbing up.

"I didn't know you worked here." He whispered, once he was face to face with me. I went to move back in my chair but was stuck between him and the chair. I sighed before answering, trying to avoid looking in his eyes. Because I don't know what would happen if I did.

Edward's POV

I couldn't keep my eyes off her the whole day! I knew I should've kept my eyes on the water, on the 4 children that were there, but my eyes couldn't stray too long away from her. She was too beautiful.

So when I saw a guy climb up her podium, I shot down from mine, without a thought and jogged over right away. She was mine!

"I started last week." I heard her say and before the guy in-front of her can say anything else, I interrupted.

"Grace, you ready for lunch?" She looked down quickly before blushing and nodding quickly.

"Yeah!" She said before the guy reluctantly got out of the way so Grace can climb down.

"And who the hell are you?" The guy asked. Grace turned towards him furiously with a large glare on her face.

"Chad! You don't have the right to be jealous anymore!" She said before stepping into my waiting arms. I loosened up when she was in my arms and unflexed my arms.

"Your eyes tell me differently." She blushed and turned her head.

"Why don't you leave her alone, asshole! If she wanted to be with you she would,  but she doesn't and she's not. So deal!" I said, through clenched teeth.

"Because she's with you! Grace is too nice and caring to break up with you. Trust me she'd be with me in a heartbeat." He said, confidently, winking at Grace who was looking at us sheepishly and seemingly wanting nothing more then to get out of there.

"Then if you know so much about her, hot shot, then leave because she's obviously uncomfortable!" I was yelling now. He only smirked one last time, before speaking to Grace.

"I love you, Angel. And you know that, don't you?" He said, before walking away. When he was finally out of sight and I was done glaring, I looked down at Grace to see her staring at the sand shamefully.

"I understand you have a past, and it's okay to still have feelings, but I know that I've never felt this way, and if we were to ever break up, it'd be something that you'd do. Because I would never hurt you." I said, cupping her chin in my hand making sure she knew I was sincere.

"I know. And I meant what I said, last night. I'm falling for you. Hard and quickly." He said, reaching up on her toes to kiss me. I smiled and leaned down and cupped her face in my hand and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Now, hard and quickly, sounds fun." I said, with a grin which earned me a scof and a hug from my girl.

---------------

I was gonna add more but I promised an upload today! so here it is!

I HOPE EVERYONE LIKES IT!

and everything I was gonna add in this chapter will be added in the next chapter! :D

UNEDITED!

VOTE

COMMENT

LIBRARY IT!

FAN! <3