Chapter 1

*Sexual Content*!

Grace's POV

"And when he started thrusting, you just wouldn't belive how amazing it felt." I was behind the counter once again, listening to my friend Marissa's sex stories. I didn't mind her telling me them, because it just opened up another oppurtinity for me to try and advise her away from this way of life. I didn't judge her on anything else:except this. Sex was such a big thing in her life, she's done it already with 3 guys! And obviously only 1 or none will be her first, and hopefully last, husband! But, she still does the deed, over and over again with every serious boyfriend she gets!I would never call her a dirty name like slut or skank, because when I say serious boyfriends I mean, they were going out for atleast a year before doing it but it still doesn't change anything.

 I try and tell her that it's wrong and that she shouldn't do anything outside of marriage and though I know most teenagers don't believe that sex should be saved for marriage, I do! I can't help it, it was how I was raised, and again unlike most teenagers, I agreed with my parents on this. All my family agreed upon outside of marriage is ofcourse, kissing, hugging, hand holding and ofcourse courting.Which that's all that should be in a relationship before marriage!

"Marissa, I believe you when you say it felt good, but don't you ever stop and think how your husband will feel once he knows that you've slept with other people? "I asked, while wipping down the long "U" shaped counter.

 I worked at Kelly's Diner, and since it was a friday night after dinner time, every one was pretty much gone. I loved my job, but then again, I loved who I worked with, there was no doubt in my mind if I didn't like the people I worked with, I wouldn't like the job, but since it was all family that worked here, I loved them all. Kelly's my aunt, and once she moved back from L.A., she decided to invest in this small diner and I just loved it the second she asked me to work here.

I sprayed more disinfectant on the counter , while I waited for Marissa's response. I could practically hear her rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

"No, Grace I don't think about what he would think. In fact, who would? The thought is just so..... foreign. Who care's who slept with who? As long as he's sleeping with me and only me when we're together, that's all that matters, besides him sleeping with other women will give him the chance to get some skills in the sack and vice versa." My eyes, grew ten times there's original size as I met her eyes,finally looking up from my task at hand.

How dare she think that? That's simply disgusting!

"Don't give me that look! Just because you were raised to believe differently,  doesn't mean it's not true!" She said, I could tell she was growing frustrated, we had this discussion every time she brought up sex.

"Doesn't mean it is true." I whispered under my breath, though I knew she heard.She sighed, as I continued to clean the counters.

"What ever, all I know is, the one and only boyfriend you've had all throughout high school, you broke up with. And I also know he was little mr. purity and you broke up with him. You and I both know your secretly a slut looking for a good bang." She said, and with that,before I could respond she spun around,away from the counter and skipped towards the door. My face grew red with frustration, I am not a slut! I slammed the bottle of disinfectant, and spun around, facing my back to the door. I tried to control my breathing, how many times do I have to tell that woman: I'm not a slut! The restaurant was was pracitcally empty, but I knew I drew the attention of the old man that ate here every friday night and the attention of my aunt cooking in the kitchen.

"What's wrong Gracie?" My aunt called from the kitchen with an amused look on her face. She obviously heard my conversation with Marissa.

"Marissa's just driving me nuts that's all." I called back, finally being able to breath without feeling the need to hurt her. Though she drove me to the point of absolute frustration, I loved her with all of my heart and would do anything for her. She was my bestfriend since ever and for ever.But sometimes., I just wanted to... ugh!