Chapter 11

Grace's POV

I waited patiently on my couch. Waiting for Edward to show up.

He texted me earlier telling me he wanted to meet tonight for our first date and to dress comfortably. I was curious as to where he was taking me. Instead of panicking and second guessing everything. I decided not to worry and just go with the flow. Besides, worrying only caused stress, and stressed caused diseases. I most definitely did not want diseases also.... you know... YOLO!

I laughed at my own thoughts but was interrupted by the doorbell ringing. I got up and brushed off anything that could've been on my denim skirt and red tank top. Once I was satisfied nothing was on my top, I went to answer the door.

Edward stood there in all his sexy gory. He wore clean dark jeans that clung to his hips and made my mouth water. His shirt was white and tight and clung to his very large muscles.

"M'lady." He said, giving me a bouquet of flowers I didn't see that was in his hands. I smiled at him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me tightly and it only made me melt even more.

"Thank you, Edward. They're beautiful." I said, kissing him on the cheek before pulling away shyly and rushing to the kitchen to put them in flowers.

I spun around to see Edward didn't come in and was standing patiently at the door.

I smiled at him, and he only winked back at me.

I found a vase for the flowers and filled it with water, before gathering my purse from the counter and going to meet with Edward.

"So, where to?" I asked enthusiastically which earned me a smile from him.

"Well, I can tell you one thing. You won't be needing this. Ever, when you're with me." He said, pulling my wallet out of my hands before leaning towards me to place my wallet on the side table behind me.

We were mere inches away from each other when he moved forward, and when I went in for the oh so obvious kiss, he pulled away with a teasing smile on his lips.

"I must impress and woo, M'Lady, before I am privileged with such things." He said, touching my lips with finger, before grasping my hand pulling me down my door steps after I closed the door. Instead of going towards the car doors like I thought we would, we went to the trunk where he pulled out a wicker basket before locking the car with the keys.

I looked at him questioningly before following him on the sidewalk , going towards town.

"It's a surprise." He said, answering my un-spoken question.

We walked through town, and then I was thankful I wore my comfortable flats, otherwise my feet would be killing me! We continued until we were at the southern beach entrance. I gasped at the view! The water was sparkling with the descending sun just on the horizon. The whole sky was a redish-peach and radiant.

"Oh my." I said, squeezing his hand that I hadn't noticed I was even holding. I looked down at out entwined hands when he squeezed back.

"I thought you would like it." He said with a cute small smile.

"I do, I love it." I said, kissing him again on the cheek. I saw a slight blush rush to his cheeks and I couldn't help but giggle.

"Well then, let's find a good spot, shall we?" He said.

"Yeah." I nodded with a smile.

We continued walking until we found a good spot on the sand that was flat and still not wet from the tide. When he dropped the basket, I noticed that there was no blanket, he noticed my look of confusion.

"I thought I would get you.... a slightly more comfortable place to sit."

"Umm, okay?" I asked but didn't get an oral answer. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me down with him so I was laying on my back on his chest. I giggled which only made him laugh with me, before flipping me over so I was facing him.

"Edward!" I said, surprised at how he managed to flip me over.

"You are so beautiful... and I think... I might be falling for you." He said, while cupping my cheek and his other hand on my back. I gasped at his words and stared deep into his eyes, looking for any sign that he was lying. He wasn't, he truly did care.

"I think.... I'm falling for you too." I whispered. He gasped and smiled. We simply stared into each other's eyes for a few minutes until the nightlife awoke and started to make all of their noises. The water washing up on the beach, the crickets chirping, the owl's hoo-ing. We pulled away finally when my stomach grumbled.

"Hungry are ya? Well we have..."

The night was perfect. We ate,we talked and when the sun fully went down, the moon came up, lighting up the whole beach in a safe white light.

I sighed into Edward's shoulder when we were walking back. We were holding hands except this time, Edward pulled me to his so close that I had one hand in his and the other on his arm and my head on his shoulder.

"This night was perfect." I said, once we reached my house. We were standing on my porch, holding hands.

"I know, I have that affected on people's lives." He said with a smug look on his face. I scoffed and playfully slapped his arm.

"Thank you." I said, seriously again.

" You're welcome." He said, cupping my cheek again.

"I have a question though. Have you earned a kiss?" He asked, looking very vulnerable. I was shocked that even had to ask! He was so... perfect tonight, he practically deserved my virginity! Well... okay maybe not yet.... but he was definitely on his way.

Instead of answering I swung my arms around his neck and pulled him to me. I closed my eyes and felt his soft, surprised lips on mine. He didn't hesitate too long though, before he started kissing me. I pulled us closer together while he wrapped his hands on my back, pulling me into him. He probed my lips with his tongue and without a thought, I let him in. He was soft and sweet and tasted of the grapes we fed eachother earlier. I smiled into the kiss and was in complete heaven.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT! BUT MY COURSES ARE FINISHED AND I'M READY TO WRITE!

SO PLEASE,

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN! <3

again sorry for the long reply, but i can't do anything about now, can i?

LOVE, Damonfan101 xox