Chapter 5

Grace's POV

I waited 5 minutes for him to return from the cabin, when he didn't I decided I had had enough, I stormed off down the beach, out of sight of everyone else.

What did he mean he was going to "prove  to you that you love everything I ignite in you..." what the frig does that mean? He doesn't ignite anything in me.... except that spark, warm feeling....what the frig does that mean?!

I contined pacing down the beach, farther and farther away from the cabane... from everything.

After what felt like an hour of walking bare foot in the sand, I finally sat down in the sand wihile the water just reached my feet.

"Why do I feel when he touches me...? Is it lust?"I asked horrified by myself. How can I lust someone,I've been raised to frown upon such reactions. I sighed, I needed help! I needed someone to talk with, and not just anybody, I needed my best friend: Marissa.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket,and quickly scanned through my contacts list to find her cell number.

I checked the time and realized now was as good as any time to text her.

Me: Heyy, down on the east side of Sun Beach, meet me in 20 minutes?

I waited, 10 short seconds before I got a response.

Marissa:Sure, I'm getting changed right now.

Me:Thanks :D

 Marissa lived only a few minutes from my place, but she was always to lazy to walk anywhere, so I knew that she would drive the short 30 minute walk.

I sat there, thinking about him...Edward Sullivan. What did he do to me? I never once cursed, had sex dreams or ever lusted over someone before I met him! I've known him only under 24 hours and already he's spun my world! And not in the good way!

But even now, with a long enough distance between us, I couldn't help but want to see his blue eyes, or feel his soft lips on mine again........

The sound of a car door opening and closing, pulled me out of my reverie. I turned around to see Marissa making her way to me.

"Hey, chickita, what's up?" She asked, coming to place a towel beside me and sittiing down on it.

She didn't bother question the loneliness on this side of the beach, the tide was too strong on this side of the beach, and people usually waited 'till mid afternoon to stop by. It was only 10 am right now so the beach was still pretty private and deserted.

"I need your help." I said, but was interrupted by he talking.

"Before you say anything else, I'm sorry for last night, I know that you hate that I try to convince you otherwise. You have your rights to your beliefs, and such, and I shouldn't try and change that. Forgive me?" She asked, opening her arms in a "hug me" gesture. I smiled lightly at her and hugged her.

"Ofcourse I forgive you." I said, and nothing else, because she was right, I hated that she contined to try and change me and I wasn't going to tell her, it was okay, because well.... it wasn't. But I did forgive her, always have, always will.

"Okay, now what do you need my help with?" She asked, going back to being her bubbly self again.

"It's... well I met someone at the dinner last night, after you left. He is extremely beyond hot, except... he was all sexual and... dirty last night. And I come to work today only to figure out he works here, with me. As his mentor! And he... tricked me into kissing him .... and ... I liked it." I said. She stared at me wide eyed, as though I was some new type of human being ... as though I was foreign to her.