Chapter 4

• Dedicated to To Amanda,my BFFL! she's simply amazing! :D

Grace's POV

"Oh my goodness! All you do is tilt your head, pinch the nose and exhale into the mouth!" I shouted to the person standing over me. Thankfully there was an extra half-body CPR dummy to practice on, but Edward insisted on playing stupid and pretended not to know a thing I was talking about.

"I see what you're doing Grace, I just don't understand how this is suppose to work. Maybe if I had the experience first hand, I'd be able to understand better."Suddenly, after he said those words, the space between us seemed to have gotten alot smaller, and the sun seemed way to hot.

"I would like that too... I'd love to drown you and let Jake do CPR on you to revive you, if he has the time that is." I said snitefully.  Why did my boss hate me?

"Ouch, well I guess I'm just going have to go drown myself, because you and I both know that you wouldn't allow yourself to live with a guilty conscious, knowing that you were semi-responsible for my demise." He said, again leaning closer to me. So close, that our breaths were now mingling together.

"i'm sure, I'd survive." I said, though he and I both knew, that that wasn't true, besides, who can ever survive knowing that.

He gave a me a cute pouty look, that made me catch my breath.

"Fine! Lay down on the table!" I said, exasperated.

"Will do." He said, I didn't even have to be looking at him to know there was a triumphant grin on his face. He threw the half body dummy into the sand, and sprawled himself on  the table. Though, not without taking of his shirt.

I stepped back slightly at the sight, he was simply gorgeous. He was beautiful  with his sun kissed skin and hair matching perfectly together. His torso was something sculpted out of marble, his abs were perfectly muscular and tight from what I imagined must've been hours at a gym, and let me not forget his pecs. They were evidently muscular as the smooth texture called out to my itching hands. One touch, just one touch, I silently encourage myself but, resisted.

"Like what you see, beautiful?" His words, snapped me out of my trance, and brought me back to the reality of this situation. The only reason he was shirtless infront of me was to seduce me. And I couldn't allow that to happen!

"Just shut up, and listen." I snarled at him, moving to stand hear his face so I can teach him what he had to do. And it was at that moment that I remembered what he told me just minutes ago. He said, that I would have to teach him, touch to touch, mouth to mouth and breath to breath... how I wanted to slap him right now!

"Now, like I said, you tilt the head back from behind the neck," I said, grabbing onto his neck roughly and pushing upwards, forcing his skull backwards. I got the  satisfaction of hearing him grunt in slight pain. "Pinch the nose." I said, while making sure I was pinching right where I felt his nose bone and applied slight pressure as to hurt him a little bit.

"And then, you lean down, wraps your lips around the victims and exhale deeply into the mouth."  I said, while leaning down, about 3 inches above his lips, before smiling and pulling away just as quickly as I smiled.

But before I can, pull away, he wrapped his arms around my neck, forcing my lips upon his.

My lordy Lord, he knew how to kiss, and though my kissing experience was very minimum, I knew that this was the type of kiss that made the girls in the books swoon.

His lips were warm and soft against my own, they worked my lips tenderly and carefully, as though he knew what I liked and didn't like. Before I knew it, I felt myself unfreeze underneath his kiss and felt myself responding.

We continued to kiss, for a few more moments, until he started nibbling my bottom lip, that snapped be back to attention and had me pushing him away simultaneously.

 He didn't look phased my be me pushing him away, in fact he had a smirk on his face. Why was he smirking, I just rejected him.... sorta....

"Oh, beautiful, I'm going to love breaking down your walls. I'm gonna love,proving to you that you love everything I ignite you... you'll see." And with that he walked back towards the cabin.

"What the hell just happened? What does that even mean?" I asked out loud, super frustrated and flustered with both myself and the situation!

 Why did this have to happen to me? I asked while looking up at the sky, frustrated that I was about to burst!

--------------------

short I know! but, this story is always going to have short chapters sorry D: but i'm just focused on werewolf stories, and kinda dont do good at writing about, non-fictional characters (aka non-werewolves, non-vampires, non-witches etc.)

so please be patient with this story, I promise yall are going to like how this story turns out, I promise! :D

please

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN! <3

ps. i really appreciate votes and fanning i really do, but would yall mind commmenting, maybe give me ur input on the chapter please? I really want to SEE what you guys think :D