~Chapter one~

Izuku Pov
I woke up, feeling replenished after the school day yesterday. I got up out of my bed and slowly waddled into my dorm bathroom, I looked into the mirror and looked at myself, my soft green hair was all messy and wild, I took a small brush from the counter and started to brush the side of my head. After I finished brushing my hair, I grabbed my toothbrush and squeezed out a small amount of toothpaste and stuck the brush in my mouth. I began to think of what things might happen today, hero training, a new assessment, ah, I just love it here at U.A. I'm training to become a hero, I'm working with All Might, and the best part, I'm with my friends everyday!! Well, I like to consider everyone here my friend, but my best friends are...Uraraka, Iida, Tsu, and Todoroki! But I like to call him Sho.

*DING*

I snapped out of my thoughts and looked over to my phone lighting up. I spit into the sink and quickly rinse out my mouth. I exit the bathroom and plop back down on my bed as I grab my phone from its charger. I open my phone and see that Iida had said good morning in our group chat, just like he does every day, to make sure none of us woke up late, and so none of us would be late to class.

Chatroom: Friendss
Iida has sent a public message.
Iida: Good morning friends! I am hoping you're all up and ready for another day of school.

Uravity: Good morning Iida!!

Deku: Good morning again guys!!

IcyHot: Good morning to you too Midoriya.

Ribbit: Moring, Kero

I put my phone down and smiled happily to myself, I feel so happy just knowing I have people who love me and care about me, it makes me feel so happy all the time. I have my friends to laugh and have fun with it makes me feel like nothing else in the world matters, it's an amazing feeling. I got up out of bed and took my clothes off and threw on my school uniform quickly and get my bag together as I sling it over my shoulder. Usually, in the mornings me and Iida get ready first, and then I go to Todoroki's room and walk with them and then meet up outside with Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu.
Iida picks up the girls when he wakes up, first Uraraka and Tsu walk out together, then they see Iida waiting patiently for them on the stairs, then they all walk down together. I double check to make sure I've got everything then I walk out the door, lock it behind me, and head for the stairs up to Todoroki's room on the 5th floor, as I'm on the 2nd.

I walk up these stairs every day, they really help me feel better and feel just a bit more awake in the mornings. When I arrive I gently knock on Todoroki's door, when he gets under 8 hours of sleep, he kinda starts to malfunction. After about 20 seconds, his door creeks open and his monotone expression slowly melts into a warm smile. Ahh...I love this boys smile so much. It suits him so well. He walks out of his dorm and locks the door behind him and then walks up to my side.

"Good morning Sho!! Sleep well? You look well." I said to him in my usual
cheery tone.

"Yes, I slept well last night." He said back to me.

"Ahh! That's good, I'm glad you slept well. Excited for school today?!" I asked.

He chucked lightly and it completely sent my heart soaring, his laugh was so gentle, so sweet. One of the things only Todoroki's closest friends could witness. He looked at me with his beautiful multicolored eyes and continued to smile.

"You ask me that question almost every other day Izuku. But yes, I do enjoy being at school." He replied.

I just smiled back as we continued to walk down the stairs. After we got to the entrance we where greeted by "hello"s and "good morning!"s from Iida and the girls. We said our greetings and set on our way to the school, chattering along the way. Except Todoroki, he was as quiet as always. He was always really quiet around other people, but not around me. When he's with me he's all smiling and talkative. I think it's because I was his first real friend in a while.

Before I knew it we where at the campus and in our seats waiting for Mr.Aizawa to come in and start today's lesson. I had such a gushy feeling inside, I don't know why. I'm not usually like this, I just feel strange today, like something super amazing is gonna happen to me.

-Timeskip to lunch bc I'm lazy hh-

At lunch Todoroki seemed really, I dunno, upset? But he does kinda look upset a lot but not around me. I didn't really want to ask him directly because I don't wanna make things worse in anyway..

I decided I'd ask Momo, she's friends with Todoroki.

"Hey Sho I'm gonna throw away my garbage I'll be right back okay?"
He just nodded in response and continued to slurp his soba.
I got up to throw my food away, I looked back to make sure Todoroki wasn't looking at me, then I rushed over to Momo.
I tapped her shoulder

"Oh Midoriya, hello!"

"Hey Momo, I need to ask you something about Todoroki,"

"Yes.?"

"Does he seem upset or anything? Well no, upset isn't really the right word, kinda distant I guess?"

"No, and isn't he always sorta distant?"

I sighed to myself, you stupid, no one knows Todoroki like you do, of course they won't know!!

"Thank you Momo."

"No problem Midoriya, bye now dear!"

I walked away from her table, Momo is so sweet to everyone she's like the mom of class 1-A. Maybe he just didn't get a lot of sleep, that's probably it right? Yeah.
I sat back down text to him and looked at him, I decided to ask him.

"Hey Sho, if anything was ever wrong...you would tell me right?"

He stopped slurping his soba for a second and he didnt say anything, after 5 seconds he put his food down and turned to me, still not making eye contact.

"Yes, I would."

"Okay, good, because i'm always here for you Sho,"

He didn't say anything back, he just nodded.

-
A/N: so um yes thank you for reading this book-
this is my first time writing something like this so please be nice lol
i dunno i was thinking maybe 1000ish words per chapter ?