A Dark Turn

Reeve picked up a picture putting down one of the files. He glared at the picture of Cremisi's arm being cut into with a vile being placed under the cut. He placed the picture down and began going through the rest which weren't much different until he got to the last ones. His eyes widened at the almost blurry pictures of a black misty like creature that had red eyes forming around Cremisi as she laid on the lab table. In each picture Dr. Pavlovich was trying to deliver the children but the creature was lashing out at everything around it. It was obvious even just by the misted creature itself that the true Cremisi was being released. She was taking over completely. He saw the wires in the rooms snapped but in bunches in each picture. "Reeve, I found footage." He placed the last picture down and walked over to Shelke. "It, isn't very pleasant though." He nodded placing a hand on her shoulder as he leaned over her from behind a bit looking at the big screen in front of them while Shelke typed away at the computer. Vincent decided at that moment to walk in. "What have you found so far Reeve?" Reeve sighed. "I found some footage Vincent." Vincent walked over next to the desk. "Show me." She frowned at him. "Are you sure? I'm not sure you can handle it." Vincent narrowed his eyes at her. "Just play it." She nodded and did as told. The two men watched as Dr. Pavlovich's lab began to get very windy when Cremisi's screams began resonating through the room. Vincent clenched his fists as anger began consuming him. Damian smirked at Cremisi. "It's alright Cremisi, all you have to do is push." Her cries resonated through the room on the screen. Her voice wavered between her own and a darker one. Sparks flew everywhere in the room as the wires on the walls burst and the ceiling panels flew off with wires falling out of them tearing apart as well. "Dr. Pavlovich! Just take the children! We need to get out of here! It's getting too dangerous for us to remain here!" You could only see Dr. Pavlovich and a few of the doctors on the screen. Damian glared at the other doctors. "No, she deserves the birth of her children. No mother should have her children just ripped out of her like some animal. Now leave me be." Dr. Pavlovich stayed with Cremisi helping her deliver her children and the other doctors didn't have a choice but to stay. Two cries new cries entered the room after a while on the screen. The camera knocked over and screams of agony rang through the room before all went silent. The camera showed from the side of the table to the floor, but not quite to the top of it. They heard a thud before seeing Cremisi's hand fall into view. Dr. Pavlovich sighed. "Oh dear. It looks like you won't be able to raise them after all. Just when I thought you would be great enough to be the perfect mother for them. The great Cremisi and Chaos. Who knew they would create such wonderful beasts. No matter. I'll take very good care of them for you Cremisi. Rest well now. I'm sure where you're going you can watch them for the rest of their lives." The screen went dark and Vincent punched the table. Reeve and Shelke gave him a sympathetic look. "I'm sorry Vincent." He brushed off Reeve's apology and walked away. He walked to his room where he had laid Cremisi on his bed. He laid down next to her and pulled her up against him missing her warmth.

A few days had passed and Vincent refused to let anyone see Cremisi. Though he was surprised that her body hadn't started decaying at all. It still looked like she was freshly dead. Almost like she was frozen in time. He visited his children quite a bit for the fact he felt he was responsible for them. He was their father after all.

Vincent picked up his two children holding them in his arms not knowing much of what to do with their mother anymore. He didn't want to bury her, but he definitely didn't want to burn her. He felt something was off. He took his two twins into his room sitting on the edge of his bed looking down at Cremisi. He frowned at her for moment before looking at his twin children. Something came to him and he got off the bed leaving the room. Tifa walked up to him. "Hey Vince-" She was cut off as he gave her a dark look and held his children out to her. "Watch over them for me." She nodded slowly at him. "Sure." He walked past her and she watched him walk away curiously. Vincent walked down to Reeve's office throwing the door open. Reeve jumped turning around towards Vincent. "Vincent. What brings you in here?" Vincent walked up to him grabbing Reeve by the front of his coat. "Where is a scientist we can trust." Reeve scowled at him. "Vincent what is going on?" Vincent jerked Reeve back before pulling him closer. "Answer me." Reeve held his hands up in surrender. "Alright alright. We have a scientist off in the dark ash district way up north, but no one has seen or heard from her in over twenty years Vincent." Vincent shoved Reeve away. "I'm going to retrieve her. What is her name?" Reeve sighed running his fingers through his hair. "Fine. Her name is Dr. Valeriya. Letova Valeriya." Vincent nodded leaving the room.