Enchanting Stories

Cremisi dropped to the floor as alarms began going off throughout the building. Reeve frowned down at her and knelt down next to her. "Shalua, what's going on?" He placed his hand on Cremisi's back and she flinched. "Tsviets. They're infiltrating the base." Reeve nodded turning to Vincent. "Vincent, will you go take care of them?" Vincent nodded and walked over kneeling in front of Cremisi holding his hand out to her. She slowly lowered her arms and looked up at him. "Come on Cremisi." She nodded taking his hand and Vincent lead her out.

Cremisi hid behind Vincent as he fired at the Tsviets that were firing at them. He pulled her around trying to make sure she didn't get hurt. Cremisi's movements ceased as Vincent stopped and fired at more of the enemy. He looked back at Cremisi seeing her eyes misting over and sighed. She walked up beside him lighting the tips of her fingers on fire with her black flames. Vincent stepped a few steps back letting her handle it from there. As soon as another round of shots were fired she threw her other hand up in a slashing up motion creating a red flamed wall before throwing her black flames. Vincent grabbed her arm as soon as the flames died and they saw the after math. He led her down the hall and she flicked a black flame at an enemy who seemed to be shooting down another hall. She watched blankly as he dropped to the ground screaming in agony. It however was a quick death as he was quickly nothing but bones and his suite. Reeve walked out with Cait Sith. "Cremisi." She didn't even move to the sound of her name as Reeve called it. He frowned and looked at Vincent. "Is she alright?" Vincent nodded. "Yeah, just shaken I guess. Just like last time." Reeve nodded looking at Cremisi sadly. Cait Sith walked over to her and she looked down at him. Black flames slowly began to light at the tips of her fingers as he got closer. Vincent grabbed her wrist quickly as to stop her. "No Cremisi. He's an ally." She looked at Vincent letting the flames disappear before looking back at Cait Sith. The cat looked up at her making sure not to get too close. "She looks different from what you described Reeve." Reeve sighed. "She's in shock right now Cait. She's in another side. It's as if she's become something else. I wish we could ask her about herself. Vincent. If you ever can, I want you to try to find her files." Vincent nodded. "Alright. Let's go Cait. Vincent you continue on. We're going to keep going as well." Vincent nodded and began walking. Cremisi followed not even sparing a glance at anyone. They ran till they ran into Shalua. Cremisi shoved Vincent forward turning around and grabbing Shelke by her throat lifting her off the ground. The girl grabbed her wrist not fighting too much. "You're very perceptive." Cremisi didn't do anything but stand with her grip firm on the small girl. "Shelke?" Shalua ran over close to Cremisi but off to the side a bit. Cremisi's eyes traveled to the side looking at Shalua before looking back at Shelke. Cremisi dropped the girl on the floor and walked back towards Vincent. Shelke stood up rubbing her throat. "I have no acquaintances in the WRO. However, lord Weiss has asked for us to bring that girl back with us. It seems it won't be an easy task." Vincent went to reach for Cremisi but she smacked his hand away without even looking at him. He looked at her a little confused but let it go. "Shelke. It's me Shalua." Cremisi turned away looking at Reeve as he entered the room while the girls fought back and fourth over their reunion. Cremisi walked to Reeve as he walked to the girls. She shoved him back taking him by surprise. She stood in front of him watching the two girls and he tried to talk to Shelke from behind Cremisi knowing she wouldn't let him pass her. Shelke finding this conversation a nuisance used her weapons and tried to swing at Shalua. Cremisi was quick to move in front of Shalua and grab Shelke by her throat slamming her into the ground. Cremisi glared at the others in warning and Vincent catching her warning pulled Shalua up off the floor dragging her away with Reeve following. Cremisi slowly let Shelke go as she stood up. Shelke didn't move and Cremisi took it as her sign as she could leave. She followed the direction Reeve and Vincent went and met the three in a hall. "Cremisi. You didn't kill her did you?" She shook her head at Reeve and he nodded back. "Good. Vincent go use these. We'll take her with us." Vincent nodded taking the sedation bullets and loading his gun with them. Cremisi followed Vincent and Shalua let out a weak laugh. "She always follow him?" Reeve sighed. "Only when she's like this. Otherwise someone has to drag her around."