Chapter 9

"Just hand over the girl, I know she's in here." One of the guys says.

There are 4 of them. And they all look my age.

"Which girl?" Axel says

Jasper slaps him in the side of the head.

"Oh Axel, its nice to see you again. Its too bad your not with us anymore. We were brothers for 16 years, I know your tricks." The same guy says

You have ANOTHER brother!?

Yes. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. He thought. My Dad is the leader of the Assembly. Axel and I ran away while Chase, my other brother, stayed with my Dad and is taking care of all the vampire shit. I didn't know when the right time to tell you was.

I'm going to faint.

Axel says "Chase just go. She's not here."

Chase laughs and says "Axel, we are twins we have the same power and we can see each other."

They are twins? I thought

Ya, they are a year younger than me. He thought. It was kind of weird when they were younger they used to fight when they were invisible.

Then I look at Chase and all of a sudden he turns invisible.

Like right now, he can see all of us.

We all said "Hi." at the same time.

Chase's eyes landed right on me. "There you are. Now if you will just-" All of a sudden Cole was in front of me. "You will not touch her."

Chase started laughing. "Ya okay." Then he turned invisible again and Axel turned invisible too.

There are bangs all over the place. Then I feel like I'm getting picked up.

"Jasper!" I scream.

He is now running towards me but someone freezes him. I look behind me and this other boy is freezing Roxxy and Cole.

I try to jump down but Chases grip is hard. He puts me down and I try to move but now his grip is around my waist.

Axel yells from somewhere "Brooklyn RUN!"

"I can't!" And I feel myself getting dragged away.

"No! Let go of me!" I scream.

Axel is now visible.

He is running towards me but then he is frozen.

Its kind of weird because their eyes are moving.

His grip is really tight.

Jasper! I thought

I promise, I will get you. Just tell me where you are going. He thought

I look around and the 3 other guys are going into a truck. When Chase was walking, I was looking at his features.

He looks just like Axel, well why wouldn't he. They both have short black hair. And he has bright blue eyes.

He talks first "So, how are you?"

I dont anwser him. Now we are in the truck.

The boy with the ice is sitting in the front seat and this other boy is sitting in the passenger.

I'm in the middle, Chase is on my left and the other boy is on my right.

We start driving away and I feel like I'm going to cry.

The guy driving says "By the way I'm Adam." Adam points to the guy next to him and says "And this is Harris."

"Hi." Is all I can get out.

Chase says "And that." Points to my right. "Is Kent."

"Hi." I say again

Kent smiles really big and shows his fangs. I smile too.

"Where to Chase?" Adam asks

"My father." He says and looks at me with a smile on his face.

I'm not smiling anymore.

Chase says "Dont worry, he won't be mad that his son changed a girl into a vampire. I mean it already happened with my twin. My father gave him another chance and the older one screwed up." He says "I guess I'm the only good one."

Whats happening?

I almost jump out of my seat

Jasper! Oh and I met Adam, Harris and Kent. They seem so nice.

There isn't anything for a while. He is probably talking to the others. Then he says: Dont trust them. We will find you. I promise.

"Where is your father?" I ask Chase.

He laughs and doesn't anwser. "I know you are talking to Jasper. I'm not telling you."

He knows I'm talking to you and he's not telling me.

SHIT! Umm well then, Wait! Cole knows where he is. Cole used to work with my father just to spy on them. I will meet you in a minute.

Thank you. I thought

Kent asks Chase "Are we there yet?" and he wines it like a 5 year old.

Adam and Harris start laughing but then Chase says "Haha shut the hell up."

But everyone is still laughing

I always thought that vampires were always dark and were no fun at all, but I guess not. And that's good