Chapter 7

I looked around the house I will be staying in for a while. There was a small kitchen and 3 bedrooms. Why are their 3 bedrooms? Are we not getting our own room?

Jasper said "You and I are going to share a room." He picked up our bags and ran upstairs, to our room in the blink of an eye. When he got upstairs he said "Are you coming or what, we need to talk."

So I walked upstairs and Jasper was sitting on the bed. I looked around for another bed and there wasnt one. I sat down next to him and he was telling me everything.

He told me about the Assembly, and the tattoo he has. "I got this tattoo because the Assembly gave it to me. For some reason only boys are allowed to have it."

Jasper also told me about the boy and girl downstairs. "The girl is Roxxy and the boy is Axel." The first question I asked was "What are their powers?"

"They only have one. Roxxy can heal people and Axel can turn invisible." He said.

"Cool, but how come they only have one power?" "Because The Assembly says vampires are not allowed to date humans, like you know, but Axel turned Roxxy into a vampire and they started going out and the Assembly found out and they took 1 power away from both of them."

"That's not going to happen to us right?" I ask

He said "No it won't because your with me now and I'm going to keep you safe. I promise."

I hugged him really tight and he hugged me back. "Now let me tell you about Cole and his girlfriend."

He picked me up and put me on his lap like I was 7.

Jasper told me the whole story. It was insane. So this is what it was:

Cole and his girlfriend were just like Jasper and I. Cole turned his girlfriend into a vampire, just like Jasper did to me. They went out for months. Then again The Assembly found out that they were going out for months. They took his girlfriend and killed her, right infront of Cole.

"Woah." Is all I could say.

He said "Woah is right. This is why I brought you to this house." He looked straight ahead.

"Jasper, are you alright?"

"Ya, I'm fine, I was just thinking. Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

We can't go out because of the Assembly.

"Yes we can. And we will keep it a secret, just between you and I."

"Yes, then I would love to go out with you."

His eyes lit up. And he gave me the most amazing kiss ever.

He laughed after we broke apart, "Now, lets go meet Roxxy and Axel."

We walked out of the room and downstairs to see them making out again. Jasper yelled "Instead of making out on the couch where everyone sits, how about you two make out in your room." They got up all angry and walked into their room.

I said "So much for meeting them."

"Ya, we will 'meet' them later."

Jasper laughed. "Oh and I forgot to tell you, sometimes Cole says things out of the blue and they seem scary but he is just telling the future."

Oh so that's one of his powers

"Yup." He said

Jasper grabbed my hand and held it for a little while.

Someone from the kitchen yelled "Oh and by the way Jasper" and Cole teleported right infront of us. "when you and Brooklyn were talking, I saw The Assembly knocking on our door."

"When?" Jasper and I said at the same time.

Cole said "Tonight."