Chapter 3

Now its around 8:00 p.m and I'm waiting for Jasper to come.

My sister, Bella, won't stop harassing me about Jasper. Or who she calls "My boyfriend"

"Bella, he is not my boy friend. He's really weird. He said he can read my mind." I said "Can he really!?"

I actually had to think about that for a moment.

"No he can't read minds. He says he can, but he can't. I think he is doing it to impress me or something, I dont know." Then there was a knock on the door. My sister and I ran up to the window. I saw him looking up at me.

Damn he saw me

But my sister, is just standing there looking at him and waving. I take the back of her shirt and pull her down to the floor. "What are you doing?!" "I'm saying hi to your boyfriend."

When I looked back out of the window, he wasnt there.

Did he leave?

But then, I heard my Dad saying "Hello Jasper, how are you?"

I ran downstairs really fast, and left my sister in my room. I said "Ok guys ready to go?"

While we were in the car my Dad was asking Jasper, "What are you looking up? Do you like to read?"

Question after question. We finally got to the library. I kissed my Dad on the forehead and said "Thanks again." "No problem."

Jasper and I walked into the library silently. We kept looking back to see if my dad was there, and he was. We had to go to the second floor of the library because he thought people were 'watching him.'

We sat across from each other at one of those tables and I looked into his beautiful blue eyes..... for like 5 seconds until he said "We are not safe here." He got up. "Are you coming? We are not safe here." He said. "I am not going anywhere, until you tell me what is going on. What do you mean 'we are not safe here' what are you one of those secret agents?" I got up and said "Are you something bad?"

Oh my god! Hes going to kill me! Hes a bad person, thats why he keeps saying we are not safe here!

"Brooklyn, I'm not bad! Stop saying that! I'm...... nevermind, just come outside with me." He grabbed my wrist. "No! I'm not going anywhere until you tell me...." He put his hand over my mouth.

"I will tell you what I am-" I took his hand off my mouth and said "What you are?! Did you just say what you are?!"

"Yes! Yes, I did! And what I was saying is that I'm a vampire." I started laughing

He's not a vampire.

He said "Yes I am. I can read minds and move things with my mind. Watch."

He put his hand out toward the book shelf that was pretty fair away from us. The book on the self was moving towards us, but all the other books on the self fell the the floor with a BANG!

The book that was moving towards us, was now in Jaspers hand. I looked at Jasper then all of the books on the floor. "I'm still learning. I was turned 1 year ago." 

I walked down the stairs and out of the library. The sun was setting.

I am missing my jog for a joke.

"This is not a joke!" He said

I nearly jumped 3 feet. He was right by my side, in like 5 seconds. He said "Brooklyn, I am really vampire!" He looked really angry. He grabbed my wrist and dragged my to the back of the library. "Jasper, how old are you?" We were looking into each others eyes. "I'm 16 just like you."

I bend my neck and said "Prefect. Now in like 10 minutes, you will be just like me." "What!?"

I felt his fangs on the side of my neck. But then they pireced into my skin.

Holy crap! The pain was bad!

I felt the blood stop going into my finger tips. And then my whole body felt numb. My eyelids got VERY heavy.

He stopped, whiped his face, bit into his wrist and said "You need to drink the blood from my wrist or else you will die."