Chapter 42

Recap: The girls believe that The Boys are hiding a secret from them....A big Secret and they are going to find what it is....

Avery POV

After Leaving Layla house i went back to where i was staying which was with at the boys house. i walked inside quietly to see the lights off in the house. Good, they're home i was on my way upstairs to Ray's Room until i heard noise from the kitchen and then there was talking it sound like all of them was here so made my way to the kitchen door quietly so i can spy on them and see what they are talking about.

"i think the girls are getting way too suspicous.." prod said

"cant we just tell them already? we have been keeping this from them for so long and now there starting to get curious" Roc complained

"if you wanna tell lilly then go ahead.. just be ready for her to kill you permently roc" princeton said

Is it something that bad? why cant the just come up and tell us without having to beat around the bush? if its something serious i think we should know.

Their Voices couldnt be heard anymore and i checked the kicthen and they werent there... hmm maybe they left or something and i didnt realize... i went and got some blood out of the fridge and then the lights turned on in the kitchen and i looked and saw that ray turned them on. His eyes was dark red (angry) and mine was purple im sure...

"oh hey ray i didnt know you were home" i nervously laughed

"you were spying on us" he said

"what are talking about ray? spying on who?"

he walked closer to me "stop the bullshit avery. i know you were here." he backed me up on a wall.

"ray i just got here trust me i didnt spy on anyone"

"i heard you walking up the stairs avery, you were here while me and the boys were talking in here."

i starred into his eyes and trust me its not a good look, he was pissed and if i made up another lie he would be even more mad... i pushed him off of me "yea i was here" i said and rolled my eyes. "but what are you and the boys keeping from us ray?"

his eyes turned yellow (Calm) he didnt respond he just left the room and went upstiars. Is he For real? Is he just gonna ignore my question? i went upsatirs and followed him into the room which he slammed the door in my face before i got in. i rolled my eyes and tried not to get mad i opened the door and asked him again.

"Ray your goning to have to tell us sooner or later. And since i already know you have a secret that u kept from me i rather know now. What is the problem ray?"

"avery, we will tell you and the girls when we want too, stop forcing me to tell you."

"Ray what is it?! after all the BS we went through with the vamps and werewolfs i bet this secret isnt that big or even that bad!"

"Avery drop it, okay?"

"Im not going to drop it ray tell me. Please?"

he sighed." you really want to know?"

"Yes"

"well we have too...."

He told what the secret was and i couldnt believe it after everything we went through! THEY WANT TO DO THIS TO US?!

__________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update... but here it is!

HOPE YOU LIKED! :) SORRY ITs SHORT

CMMT!

VOTE!

FAN!

:)

:(

GOAL: 10+ votes or 5+ comments