Chapter 29

Lala POV

Prod and I  have been sitting in this living room for 30 mins now.  He's watching basketball and im just lying  on this couch doing  not- a-thing. I will tell you one thing though i hungry as hell! and i really dont even know if they have any blood here. i really dont want to ask him  but im think im going to have to  have to ask him cause i feel like my insides are ripping apart .  This happens when i dont have blood every 4 hours it's annoying but since i'm still considered a 'newborn' i have it every 4 hours unlike prod and the rest of the boys  when they need it every 7-8 hours.

I looked over at prod to see him still watching T.V. i saw a little of red in his eyes so i guess he's hungry as well.

"hey prod?"

no answer. i'm not sure if it was because he was watching T.V. and he didnt want to talk to me or it was because he hated my guts at the moment. i  know right now i'm about to get killed but im hungry and im about to get his attention; i saw plug for the T.V. plugged in the wall so unplugged it  and looked up to see prod standing over me and he look pissed.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" he yelled at me.

"cause you didnt answer me."

"I KNOW THAT I WAS IGNORING YOU!!"

"I was just asking you a damn question!" i said trying to keep calm

he calmed down a bit and looked at me. "What hell was the question?"

"im hungry unlike you you i eat every 4 hours!  so i wanted to know if you have any blood."

he looked at me then started walking out of the living room and said.  "come on, we go some"

--------------------------------------------------------------

i'm going to have a lot of fillers from now because I want to leve yall in suspense. :)

:)

:(

CMMT!

VOTE!

FAN!

GOAL: 6+ votes or 4+ cmmts

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!