Chapter 35

- sorry, for the delay but I have MAJOR WRITERS BLOCK!
- I didn't want to update the story then the chapter would be crappy :/
-but im going to try with this chapter
- Oh and also this story is coming to a end sadly. :{( I had fun writing this story tho. Thnx to my readers who gave me so many votes!
- this is the first story that I got over 500+ votes! so thnx!
- also over 300+ cmmts as well!
- I hope this story will get a lot of readers after I finish it but thnx to the 25.7k+ readers who read it right now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lilly POV

Im beyond pissed with dainel right now. I would really like to go home and forget this even happened but this thing that's going on has to be ended today. otherwise, our lives are going to be a living hell.

"you didnt have to help me get lilly, I could've done it my self because I know everything that happens tk you guys. you might not see me but im there" he rambled on.

"stalker much?" I said with a attitude, and we laughed.

"SHUT UP!" he said and he was getting furious

"excuse me!?" I was getting angry and I started walking towards him. "watch ur tone nigga, im am so done with you! I don't like you, so why must you be so desperate !?"

"im not being fucking desperate Lillianna! stop frontin like you don't like me when you know you love me"

"I don't!"

"so if you don't. why the hell were hanging out with me when I came back? you were more than happy to text me that night when I told you I was coming back! you still love me and you don't even know it!"

I sighed and looked down.

Layla POV

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING!? Is she giving in to the crap he was saying!? he forced her half through that "love" they shared again for a week and now she finds out what he was. NOW SHES LISTENING TO HIM!? if she don't end his life I will....

"I guess your right ....." she whispered defeated.

"im what?" he asked smirking.

"Your right I am in love with you." she said louder and walked closer to him, then she quickly pulled something out her pocket and hugged him.

"WHAT!?!" all the vamps said and Rachael.

"Im sorry" she said

"for what?" he asked but I know he was more than happy to hear this.

"for what im about to do" she said and stab something into his back stop hugging him. He froze and took what she stab into his back out of his back and saw blood on it. "You Bitch" he whispered and stared at her. By now the other werewolfs who were there left ,after a few seconds he feel to the ground. Life less,   out cold, surrounded by blood that was gushing from his back.

Lilly came back to us. '' guys, I don't want be here anymore, lets go." she said and walked out we slowly followed behind her outside where a car was sitting out there waiting for us, ray was in the front seat.

That shit happened so quick I cant even comprehend what happened......

Avery POV

I woke up and looked around to see where I was, then I realized I wasn't in that warehouse anymore, I was in the comfort of my home. I quickly jumped out of bed to look in the mirror see if I had any bruises but then I didn't even recognize my self.

Oh My God....

____________________________________________________________

Hey guys, @_swagieeeee is making a new story its called " Never Forgotten: A Mindless Behavior Story" and she is holding a cast call for her story! If you want be in it go and check it out plz!!!!

i'll put her name in the cmmt box below so you could get to her page easily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

idk I think it's kinda of crappy but oh well I wanted to update/

avery new look on the side

CMMT!
VOTE!
FAN!

:)
:(

GOAL: 10 + votes or 5+ cmmts.